Sign in to follow this  
Mullog

Madden 09 - online

I finally got my PS3 hooked up to the internet and started playing Madden 09 online. I'm still only level 1...lame I know...my record is 12-10.

It's a blast though and I was wondering if anyone one else on this site plays. If you do, post your platform (PS3, Xbox), your screen ID and whatever other info you want. I'll look for anyone who replies and challenge you to a game when I'm online.

See you on the field!

I used to play, but I stopped the day I threw my rumble pad against the wall and it broke :nono:

$65 bucks to replace that focker :thumbsup:

I finally got my PS3 hooked up to the internet and started playing Madden 09 online. I'm still only level 1...lame I know...my record is 12-10.

It's a blast though and I was wondering if anyone one else on this site plays. If you do, post your platform (PS3, Xbox), your screen ID and whatever other info you want. I'll look for anyone who replies and challenge you to a game when I'm online.

See you on the field!

I used to play quite a bit with the older versions, but quite honestly I was not a huge fan of the Madden 09 set up. Graphics are unbelievable, but they changed so much about the game it was a huge turnoff to me.

Had it for the 360 when it came out. Traded it in a couple months later. I'm really wearing thin on the whole Madden franchise. I preferred the NFL games made by Sega. Sucks that EA has an exclusive license with the NFL.

Though if I was running the Seahawks they would go undefeated, win the Superbowl, Justin Forsett would rush for 1,800 yards and 17 TD's to be ROY, Hasselbeck would throw 45 TD's and be regular season and SB MVP. Kelly Jennings had 14 INT's.

This was the first year I really have to agree, I didn't really get into Madden this year. I did, however, LOVE NCaa football 2009. I play it pretty regularly. The game is more wide open, you can pass with a little more ease, but the overall game is more enjoyable. Madden did look sick this year though! Hope they can fix it up and make it more fun and not so damn technical.

My ps3 just crapped out on me but as soon as I get it fixed, we'll get some games goin. Only problem is I can't seem to remember my username right now so I'll have to get that for you

My ps3 just crapped out on me but as soon as I get it fixed, we'll get some games goin. Only problem is I can't seem to remember my username right now so I'll have to get that for you

Sucks about the PS3, good luck getting it fixed soon. My ID is King_Triton if anyone is looking for me. I normally stick to other level one losers like me, but if anyone mentions FFToday when they see me, I'll play you no matter how good you may be.

I am just recently getting back into the Madden series now, but I understand those who are bored with it. I started playing Madden back on Sega when it first came out but stopped getting the new one each year around 2003 or so. After a 5 year hiatus, the game is more fun than ever...except for the first few days after the Giants fell apart of course.

I play online Wii Madden.......anyone else let me know would love to play

I'll play you. My ID is Bob_Sacomano

:thumbsup: :cheers: - to your ID. I am assuming that you got that from Seinfeld, Kramers friend :unsure:

:thumbsup: :cheers: - to your ID. I am assuming that you got that from Seinfeld, Kramers friend :unsure:

giddy up. I also own TCBmedia, a division of Kramerica Industries.