Sign in to follow this  
GhostofMeanMachine99

No Class Cardinal Fans

McNabb retaliated...throwing 5 lb. bags of Domino sugar at an individual who resembled Bobby Clarke.

:lol:

I guess being a deluded Bill's fan, your sense of humor is different than everyone elses.

I can see him keeling over one day.

I believe the proper term is "listing".

"I got me a coach and he's as big as a whale and he's about to set sail". :thumbsup:

Yes, all Cardinals fans are exactly like the handful that did this. :mellow:

wwwooOOOOOSSSHHHH....straight over your head.

A man in his late 30's and late 20's pulled a "prank" with diesel fuel, sh!tbrick.

Police said Perkins and Hanlon also allegedly poured and lit diesel fuel on McNabb's front yard in the 4100 block of South Purple Sage Drive. The burnt message read: "Go Kurt," and "Go Cards," causing an estimated $2,000 in damage.

"When they decided to get diesel fuel out and start damaging the yard, they crossed the line," Chandler police Sgt. Joe Favazzo said. "They thought it would be funny. They were doing it as more of a prank."

I'll tell you what: next time I'm out in Scottsdale, I'll stop by your trailer park and spray paint your double wide. It'll be hilarious. :mellow:

Sh!tbrick? :unsure:

Listen stupid, I'm not defending their actions. What they did was wrong, and DUMB of epic proportions given they left a box with an address label to trace them. Also, anything involving fire in AZ, even though it was on a lawn and not high fire season, earns them the right to be shot at the scene. But call it like it was, two idiots being overly zealous about their bandwagon jumping.