Sign in to follow this  
Joey Gladstone

Plaxico a deadbeat

do I smell an arrest in the near future? sniff sniff

I agree here, what a loser.

No way this focker plays again in the NFL. Headcase that will end up in jail or broke in 5 years.

It could be worse, he could McFadden who refuses to pay for one of his THREE illegitimate child's child support.

Some of these guys are amazing. :ninja:

It could be worse, he could McFadden who refuses to pay for one of his THREE illegitimate child's child support.

Some of these guys are amazing. :ninja:

I wonder how unemployed Travis Henry and his 9 children are doing :ninja:

There is an "N word" that comes to mind.

this is what should happen to players like plaxico, manny ramirez, and others like em. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS :dunno:

India Family Beheaded in Apprent Revenge for Forbidden Wedding

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

* Print

* ShareThis

The bodies of a poverty-ridden Indian man and eight members of his family were found shot, beheaded and floating in a river after an alleged revenge killing for his having married a wealthy woman, Reuters reported.

Police from Bihar, in eastern India, said they have charged 15 people, most of whom are from the bride's family, with the murders.

The killings took place over the weekend after 21-year-old Ratan Mandal eloped with 18-year-old Kanchan Kumari, fearing their families would not approve if they did not keep the wedding a secret.

"The girl's family invited the boy's family for a meeting on the pretext of settling the dispute, but killed all eight and beheaded them," Raghunath Prasad Singh, a senior police officer from Bhagalpur, told Reuters.

Bhagalpur is well known for revenge and honor killings when men and women dare to marry outside their caste, Reuters reported.

this is what should happen to players like plaxico, manny ramirez, and others like em. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS :dunno:

Too bad his gat didn't accidently blow his head off.

Great talent, that is a complete idiot! Way to piss your career away. Should have learned from M. Vicks mistakes.

I wonder how unemployed Travis Henry and his 9 children are doing :doublethumbsup:

We have a winner! :banana: