Sign in to follow this  
teambigfish

Ocho 85 - Hidden Value?

Hoosh goes, Ocho stays?...good for 85. Carson will be back and 85 is only 30. He leaves? good for anyone in a value keeper. We all were right drafting him in the 3-5 round area last year. Sleeper no matter where he goes, right? He will be healthy and missing the spotlight. Again, he'll be missing the spotlight and trying to make that oversized HOF jacket fit. Why isn't anyone talking about this?...Maybe because I own him for too much $ in a dynasty. Weigh in fellas. What happens with Ocho next year?

I have no idea what to make of him next season. I still don't know what happened to him this year. Once his ankles were operated on I stayed away from him in most leagues. I didn't think he'd play that poorly though.

I'd have to assume his ankles and shoulder slowed him down a good bit, but I don't know how he'll rebound from those issues this year. Losing Palmer didn't help, but he didn't look good with Palmer in '08 before losing his QB anyway.

If TJH leaves as a free agent I assume it will help Johnson, but you never really know. I can't really say I'm excited about Johnson rebounding next year. Not at this point anyway. I own him in one dynasty league so I hope my thoughts on him change as training camp and preseason gets underway, but right now I wonder if he's damaged goods.

He's Eric Moulds without Peerless Price (Housh) to take the head off of him, he's nothing... same goes with Housh.

Both WR's crash way back down to earth.

He's Eric Moulds without Peerless Price (Housh) to take the head off of him, he's nothing... same goes with Housh.

I just think he is too talented and hungry to be a bust from here on in. I don't care if he stays or goes...he's gonna demand touches and will get them. I still think this is a great sleeper this coming year in a redraft. Maybe not for $27 in a $150 salary league tho.

Did you miss last season? :pointstosky: They already did.

I think "85" comes back with an 85 catch season for 1,250 yards and 8-10 tds

:pointstosky:

only 85 was having nice seasons before anyone knew what Housmamazolli was! Also 85 is 5X as talented as Housh - and other than last season has always posted 1300 pr more yards and 7-10 scores. an always in the top 10 wr's for points. last year 85 got blacklisted by bengals and was injured as well. This year I expect a 90 - 1400 - 9 season in a huge bounce back.

I think 85 09 will be almost like Moss in 07 - he won't post those crazy numbers but in terms of ressurecting his career and way out performing his draft slot.

He likley gets picked 7-9 round ends up IMO with WR1 value.

:dunno: :rolleyes: :music_guitarred: :bandana: :wub:

Wish you can do more than 5 of these, but I guess 5 will do....

I wiould be shocked if a healthy 85 w/0 Housh didn't put up top 15 WR numbers. It will be him Henry and likely Maclin Palmer with no Housh IMO tunnel visions 85. don't be shocked with a 90 - 1400 - 9-10 TD season.

HUGELY overrated. It's becoming evident as the years go by. He wsn't even Cinci's best receiver anymore.

Taking away a gifted receiver on the other side does not benefit a receiver.

His downslide will continue in '09 and he'll be released next offseason.

I think "85" comes back with an 85 catch season for 1,250 yards and 8-10 tds

Yup, and half of those stats will come in 4 games. (not the Receptions)

HUGELY overrated. It's becoming evident as the years go by. He wsn't even Cinci's best receiver anymore.

Taking away a gifted receiver on the other side does not benefit a receiver.

His downslide will continue in '09 and he'll be released next offseason.

i was burned once by him in a league..never again....

save for that 1 big game per season vs someone like the browns where the score is 55-45, forget it...hes a waste of space...