Sign in to follow this  
LittleGiants78

Is Trent Edwards draftable?

#2 QB next year? :dunno:

Whats up with Losman?

the guy blows...... dont do it i dont care who his WRs are his caoch is all D and Losman is shell shocked..... MOVE ALONG

Losman is a UFA and has already been replaced by Ryan Fitzpatrick. I think I heard Losman was visiting San Francisco, but don't quote me on that. Yeah, I think Edwards was already draftable as a low-end QB2. This signing moves him up modestly into the middle-of-the-road QB2's. Edwards played pretty decent football at times last year, but he was too inconsistent. Having a guy like Owens can't hurt his stats.

Losman is a UFA and has already been replaced by Ryan Fitzpatrick. I think I heard Losman was visiting San Francisco, but don't quote me on that. Yeah, I think Edwards was already draftable as a low-end QB2. This signing moves him up modestly into the middle-of-the-road QB2's. Edwards played pretty decent football at times last year, but he was too inconsistent. Having a guy like Owens can't hurt his stats.

Edwards still has time to improve as I believe this will be his 3rd year in the league and having Owens and Evans in the passing game should help his numbers. Marshawn Lynch shouldn't be seeing as many 8 man fronts with Owens in the fold.

Trent sucks and can't stay healthy, but please draft him so I can be left with good QBs to choose from.

I'm not gonna pass judgement on Edwards just yet. I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt and give him this year. Now,he has Owens. I don't like him but he's still a decent receiver. It's all the other baggage that comes with him that makes him a jerk. I think T.O will help Evans as he's always been doubled and not had really anyone to draw pressure away from him. I hope Evans explodes this year personally. He deserves it. Edwards will be 26 this year and I think this is going to be a defining year for him as the Bills QB and a lot of that I feel is gonna depend on how he interacts with Owens. He'll have weapons, although I think they need a better TE as I don't think Royal and Derek Fine are gonna help that much. There's the possibility he could lose Lynch for a few games for his gun deal. Freddy Jackson may ok for a bit but Edwards would benefit more by having them both around. Even with Owens around I might not take Edwards as a QB2.

I'm not gonna pass judgement on Edwards just yet. I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt and give him this year. Now,he has Owens. I don't like him but he's still a decent receiver. It's all the other baggage that comes with him that makes him a jerk. I think T.O will help Evans as he's always been doubled and not had really anyone to draw pressure away from him. I hope Evans explodes this year personally. He deserves it. Edwards will be 26 this year and I think this is going to be a defining year for him as the Bills QB and a lot of that I feel is gonna depend on how he interacts with Owens. He'll have weapons, although I think they need a better TE as I don't think Royal and Derek Fine are gonna help that much. There's the possibility he could lose Lynch for a few games for his gun deal. Freddy Jackson may ok for a bit but Edwards would benefit more by having them both around. Even with Owens around I might not take Edwards as a QB2.

Royal has signed with the Browns if im not mistaken( brownies trying to fill the void left by Winslows departure)

Draftable - Yes

Startable - No - but makes for a decent # 2 and strong # 3 for your bench

Prior to this Edwards was looking like a cut list guy on my dynasty league team, however, he's definitely a keeper (where as Thigpen just hit scratch list). I drafted Edwards based almost solely on Waldman's reviews of his performance on the RSP then watch a couple of the early season Bills games last year and came away even more impressed. He lost some confidence as the season wore on but the kids has some talent and hopefully TO will want to prove to everybody he has at least 1 more season in him. Right now Edwards is a lower QB2 with upside IMO.