Sign in to follow this  
WhoDat

trying to post where correct... now will ANYONE even respond here?

I have Marvin Harrison and Luke McCown (QB T.B.) currently on my dynasty roster. I need neither as I have Drew Brees & Eli Manning as QB and M.Harrison is now like last on my depth chart. My question is Paul Hubbard (WR, Cleve) on ANYONE's radar as a real sleeper? With talk abt B.Edwards (i own him as well) going to another team via trade, will this guy (Hubbard) get a chance to develop or even get significant playing time THIS year?

I would have to drop either M.Harrison or Luke to pick him up. Thinking abt pulling the trigger before a B.Edwards trade happens and everyone else starting to ook at the Brown's WR depth chart..

Talk to me... Let me hear from you guys. Thanks

I dont know anything about him, i would probably pick up Josh Cribbs first though.

i liked paul hubbard a lot last year. i think you might be on to something...but there is no telling who will be throwing to him. if cutler had landed there it would have been a different story. drop luke mcclown. even if he started over leftwitch he aint worth keeping ever. i would pick up hubbard and see what happens.

I dont know anything about him, i would probably pick up Josh Cribbs first though.

I'm in a 16 team, 41 player roster.. TRUST me ....Josh Cribbs is already on a roster. lol

Dropped Luke and picked up P. Hubbard. He has got to have as much if not more upside than Luke McCown. I agree.

Guess I will see if Marvin catches on somewhere and will try to trade him for middle rnd rookie pick to the owner of the QB whose team Harrison signs.. I can at least hope, right???? lol

Thanks for the replies guys. I really didnt think anyone would respond. And two of you did. Nice... Again, thanks and good luck this season with your fav team..

Who Dat said they gonna beat dem Saints... Who Dat!

I have Marvin Harrison and Luke McCown (QB T.B.) currently on my dynasty roster. I need neither as I have Drew Brees & Eli Manning as QB and M.Harrison is now like last on my depth chart. My question is Paul Hubbard (WR, Cleve) on ANYONE's radar as a real sleeper? With talk abt B.Edwards (i own him as well) going to another team via trade, will this guy (Hubbard) get a chance to develop or even get significant playing time THIS year?

I would have to drop either M.Harrison or Luke to pick him up. Thinking abt pulling the trigger before a B.Edwards trade happens and everyone else starting to ook at the Brown's WR depth chart..

Talk to me... Let me hear from you guys. Thanks

I have had hubbard stashed on 2 dynasty teams since early last season. No reason to think Mangini wont give him a shot if he looks good with all the turmoil at the WR position in Cleveland. Id drop Luke for him considering Leftwich could easily win the job in Tampa and you dont need a QB3.

If your going to drop someone, I would say McClown...