Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

Changes

As I posted last week

--> I got my old job back doing the same scope of work, driving the same company Ford Ranger.

I did lose my cushy office with 2 windows but since I'm on the road half the time I'm allowed to work the office portion from our home now. I may have to drop in the Shop 2-3 times a week but I'll trade that office for working from home in a heartbeat.

So this morning I go into the shop after being away for a month. And here's what has happened.

The office people have been reduced from 12 down to 4-5 (not sure).

The Installers down from 15 to 8.

The service techs down from 8-4.

And the other 3 guys doing what I'm doing is down to 1 other.

And my personal assistant is gone. I'll have to do all the leg work that I used to push off on him. Like procuring permits and dropping in at equipment warehouses.

The office and shop area was about 1,000 square feet but the owner is now renting out 500 square feet to another company.

Yes, I'm ok after missing a month of paychecks but there's a lot of good people that are gone now. WOW!

As I posted last week

--> I got my old job back doing the same scope of work, driving the same company Ford Ranger.

I did lose my cushy office with 2 windows but since I'm on the road half the time I'm allowed to work the office portion from our home now. I may have to drop in the Shop 2-3 times a week but I'll trade that office for working from home in a heartbeat.

So this morning I go into the shop after being away for a month. And here's what has happened.

The office people have been reduced from 12 down to 4-5 (not sure).

The Installers down from 15 to 8.

The service techs down from 8-4.

And the other 3 guys doing what I'm doing is down to 1 other.

And my personal assistant is gone. I'll have to do all the leg work that I used to push off on him. Like procuring permits and dropping in at equipment warehouses.

The office and shop area was about 1,000 square feet but the owner is now renting out 500 square feet to another company.

Yes, I'm ok after missing a month of paychecks but there's a lot of good people that are gone now. WOW!

did any of them start any 'I need to buy a gun' threads?

It's a good thing you still have internet access. All of us were so worried about you.

It's a good thing you still have internet access. All of us were so worried about you.

I know. That's why I rushed back here to log in and fill you in. hehehe