3 94

4 130

4 135

5 173

6 203

6 206

7 239

7 242

that would be swell IF he is not as bad character wise as some are making him out to be...

me, i will just say my prayers and cross my fingers that Boldin somehow ends up a Titan before the weekend is over

that would be swell IF he is not as bad character wise as some are making him out to be...

me, i will just say my prayers and cross my fingers that Boldin somehow ends up a Titan before the weekend is over

what's wrong with offering the 1.30 pick? He's better than what will be left if Harvin's gone IMO

what's wrong with offering the 1.30 pick? He's better than what will be left if Harvin's gone IMO

I'd offer that in a heartbeat. Must be more to it than that though or it would have already been offered I imagine.

I'd offer that in a heartbeat. Must be more to it than that though or it would have already been offered I imagine.

and vince young to back up matt leinart:) now wouldn't that be funny

WR Kenny Britt 4.5 40

No doubt the Titans needed a WR. AT 6'3" this gives Collins another chain moving target that looks hard to bring down on the initial tackle. I'm happy with this pick. As bad as I wanted Harvin, there was just no way he was going to slide this far. I'm sure the Titans staff did their homework and are very happy with this pick.

and he even scored on a punt return. :pointstosky:

a 3 minute 23 second highlight reel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a98USWn8dG0...PL&index=12

Kenny will be a producer very early. As Long as Vince Young isnt under center... Kenny will be a very good NFL WR