Sign in to follow this  
alecmcafee

Desperate Request!

Hey everyone, this is my first post and it is VERY VERY important that i get this resolved.

Does anyone know of a fantasy site that has a page that shows a week by week fantasy point breakdown for each player?

If anyone is a member to CBS Sportsline's fantasy site there is a page during the season where you can see each players' fantasy points each and every week. They key is that it is all on one page.

For some reason CBS takes down these stats after the season and I need the 2008 weekly stats breakdown.

If ANYONE knows of a site that offers this it would be appreciated!

Hey everyone, this is my first post and it is VERY VERY important that i get this resolved.

Does anyone know of a fantasy site that has a page that shows a week by week fantasy point breakdown for each player?

If anyone is a member to CBS Sportsline's fantasy site there is a page during the season where you can see each players' fantasy points each and every week. They key is that it is all on one page.

For some reason CBS takes down these stats after the season and I need the 2008 weekly stats breakdown.

For what type of scoring system?

For what type of scoring system?

I can email you a PDF of points per week for 2008, but it's a PPR League, which makes a huge difference if you are playing in a Standard scoring system.

If it's only a few players, why not just grab their stats from NFL.com and plug it into a spread sheet?

If that's going to be too big a hassle, go to www.myfantasyleague.com. Create a league using your CBS league rules (don't worry, you can delete it without paying for it before the season starts). Once you have a league, go to the menu bar at the top and select Reports >> Player >> Top Performer/Player Stats. You can the adjust the year, weeks shown, positions shown, etc to show whatever you need.

DANG! Thanks Cara but Im in a more traditional league.

6 points for all TD's

1 point for 25 passing YD's

1 point for 10 rushing and receiving yards

no interception or fumble penalty

DANG! Thanks Cara but Im in a more traditional league.

6 points for all TD's

1 point for 25 passing YD's

1 point for 10 rushing and receiving yards

no interception or fumble penalty

http://football9.myfantasyleague.com/2009/...ints&TEAM=*

See if this link works for you. It is the top 150 in your scoring format. I think the league penalizes -2 for each interception though, but overall, it doesn't make a difference in where many of the QB's were ranked here.

http://football9.myfantasyleague.com/2009/...ints&TEAM=*

See if this link works for you. It is the top 150 in your scoring format. I think the league penalizes -2 for each interception though, but overall, it doesn't make a difference in where many of the QB's were ranked here.

Shoot.... Ok, take out the defenses. I forgot this league awards way more points for defenses than any other league I am aware of. Shoot shoot shoot...... Take out the defenses and you are fine. Sorry. I was trying to dig you up a non-ppr league and didn't pay attention to defensive scoring.

why is your post count continually at 3? How can this b?

The post count on all previous posts updates as you continue posting. The three posts in this thread are the sum of his activity, so all three have a post count of 3.

Ummm, what exactly are you looking for? You can find a weekly fantasy breakdown of any player you like right here at FF Today. Just check out a player page like Mr. Kurt Warner

Yes but then if I want a spreadsheet of all 2008 stats week by week I have to do it one by one.

And Cara that scoring system is a little off for some reason.

Go to fftoday.com, click my fftoday (top right), log in / (or register), click Create a New League Profile, enter your scoring system, click stats at the top of the fftoday page, click QB, ect. voila

You can then add the players after you draft to keep track of them during the season.

Go to fftoday.com, click my fftoday (top right), log in / (or register), click Create a New League Profile, enter your scoring system, click stats at the top of the fftoday page, click QB, ect. voila

You can then add the players after you draft to keep track of them during the season.

This wont give me last season's week by week scoring i dont think