Sign in to follow this  
jones34

Who wouuld you protect

I have to decide on my Franchise player for this year. I have protected Ladanian for the past 4 years. This year I have to decide between him and Fitzgerald. If I drop LT I am afraid that he is going to have a great year and Fitz has to share catches with Boldin. Let me know what you think.

Kinda depends on when you are picking and who else is being protected. If you pick early, there is a chance you could get LT back if everyone has protected RBs in front of you. If you pick later, I think you lose whoever you leave off. But I would protect Fitz with no additional info...

LT

I may be a little biased as I have always been a huge LT fan but the guy was the 5th best RB in ppr's last season in a "down year" full of injuries. If he is healthy this season I see no reason he doesn't at least repeat last seasons numbers.

Fitz benefited just a tad from Boldin being out a few weeks last year... He is an awesome talent no doubt about it but I always put the RB position just slightly ahead of WR, even in a PPR (dunno if this is or not)