Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRook

6 Keepers

The scoring in this league is set up so that you get 1 point for every completion, rush and catch; 1 point for every 10 yards thrown, rushed or received and of course your standard 6 for every TD.

So, I keep 6 players of the following group:

QBs: Warner and Palmer

RBs: Pierre Thomas, Ray Rice, Felix Jones, Le'ron McClain and Fred Taylor

WRs: Roy Williams, Roddy White

TE: Witten

I'm thinking Warner, Thomas, Rice, Williams, White and Witten. If I keep 3 RBs (Felix Jones over Witten), I can only draft one more RB on draft day until the Supplemental Draft (last 2 rounds).

I guess my main dilemma is should I keep Ray Rice or Felix Jones, or both?

Thanks for your input.

Personally I would go:

1. Thomas

2. Felix

3. White

4. Warner

5. Witten

6. Rice or Roy (I like Rice but it's still a 3 headed monster w/ Rice missing out on redzone touches)

7. Palmer (odd man out)

In that order

If I am reading this right, in your scoring system QBs have got to score a ton! You have two guys that will have 25+completions every week not to mention yds and TDs. It also does not favor WRs or TEs very much. Eventhough it is a ppr league, RBs get a pt/rush. If it were me I would keep, in this order:

Warner

PT

Rice

White

Whitten(just b/c he is a top 3 at his position)

Palmer or F.Jones or R.Williams

Again, if I am reading your scoring correctly QBs are going to be huge. By keeping these two guys you have a chance to have two top 10 QBs. At some point some team is going to need a top QB and in a trade I bet Warner or Palmer would bring you a better RB than F.Jones or WR than R.Williams. In your draft I would target Leinart late that way as long as Palmer is solid you could trade Warner/Leinart or if you trade Palmer you have Warners backup.

If your scoring system were different I would have different keepers and in a different order.

Good Luck

Warner

Palmer

Pierre Thomas

Felix Jones

Roddy White

Roy Williams

Witten

I'd keep Felix Jones over Ray Rice any day of the week, but if you like him, cut Witten and keep Rice.