Sign in to follow this  
jjv11

Website problems

Is there something wrong with the website. Can't log in. Also just paid via paypal and I haven't received email confirmtion.

I can't get there right now either, but I can get to fftoday.com, which is very odd. I'm trying to track down Mike Krueger so he can get to the bottom of it for us. Will report back.

Okay, I think we're back in business. Give it another go.

I can login, but I don't think my payment processed correctly. I have the paypal receipt, but I can't download. When I try to login it says

Sorry, you are not allowed access to this directory

Okay, I think we're back in business. Give it another go.

I can login, but I don't think my payment processed correctly. I have the paypal receipt, but I can't download. When I try to login it says

Sorry, you are not allowed access to this directory

jjv11 - We'll get this straightened out. I look into this now and shoot you an email.

Any luck on this?Wanted to do some fantasizing tonite. Haven't received an email

jjv11 - We'll get this straightened out. I look into this now and shoot you an email.

jjv11 - I think I figured it out, and just sent you an email.

I am having the same type of issues with logging in and I also payed with PayPal. I sent an email a few days ago but no response. Please help.

I am having the same type of issues with logging in and I also payed with PayPal. I sent an email a few days ago but no response. Please help.

Hi raider - Can you tell me exactly what problem you are having? Please send me an email and I'll be happy to look into the issue immediately.