Sign in to follow this  
ree10

Would you do this trade for Moss?

I was offered Randy Moss for Bowe and ray rice. Sounds too good to be true, but I'm high on Rice this year and I'm contemplating the deal. Here's my team as it is now.

Steven Jackson

Brian Westbrook

Dwayne Bowe

T.O.

Joseph Addai

Ray Rice

Matt Schaub

Earnest Graham

Kevin Walter

LeSean McCoy

Kellen Winslow

Kyle Orton

Michael Crabtree

Green Bay

Garrett Hartley

Thoughts?

I was offered Randy Moss for Bowe and ray rice. Sounds too good to be true, but I'm high on Rice this year and I'm contemplating the deal. Here's my team as it is now.

Steven Jackson

Brian Westbrook

Dwayne Bowe

T.O.

Joseph Addai

Ray Rice

Matt Schaub

Earnest Graham

Kevin Walter

LeSean McCoy

Kellen Winslow

Kyle Orton

Michael Crabtree

Green Bay

Garrett Hartley

Thoughts?

This is tough. The trade is pretty fair. Moss is an upgrade on Bowe. BUT I dont think he is a huge upgrade. With Todd Haley and Matt Cassel coming to KC, I think they will throw the ball A LOT. I think Dwayne Bowe is in for a fine season. I could see Moss in the 1200-13 range and Bowe in the 1100-10 range. I'm not real high on Ray Rice but I could see him being good for 1200 total yards and 7 TD's because of how versatile he is in the passing game. Your RB's are Steven Jackson and Brian Westbrook. I like them both when they are on the field, but both have pretty bad injury histories. You don't have much depth after that although I love that you grabbed Lesean McCoy.

I'd personally probably decline the trade because you lack RB depth. I also im probably lower on Moss and higher on Bowe than many people are. Randy Moss obviously has a huge potential upside if everything clicks again in NE. I think this trade may improve your starting lineup some but leaves you open to a very rough situation at RB if you start having some injuries. Fair trade. I don't think its too good to be true by any means though.

Gotta take the trade

Moss is top Tier WR and has Brady back, Bowe has Cassel (who had one good year) Rice is ? because its RBBC in Balt. with McCain vulturing TDs

grab Moss and you got tandem of Moss/TO better than Bowe/TO you're RBs are fine try to grab D. Brown to handcuff Addai and nice McCoy pickup for when Westbrook is ailing.

Based purely on numbers as well as your teams talent I say do the trade.

I however could not do the trade, I've got the man-love for Ray Rice and as such could'nt trade him even in a deal like this where I should. As long as you arent held back by the man-love then it's a great trade for you IMO.

Steven Jackson

Brian Westbrook

Dwayne Bowe

T.O.

Joseph Addai

Ray Rice

Matt Schaub

Earnest Graham

Kevin Walter

LeSean McCoy

Kellen Winslow

Kyle Orton

Michael Crabtree

Green Bay

Garrett Hartley

Thoughts?

I wouldn't do it. I don't think you're deep enough at RB to trade your 3rd best one for a WR upgrade. See if he'll do Addai instead of Rice.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=346748

I would do this trade. I like Bowe and the potential with Cassel but the Ravens RB situation is gonna be a headache. Rice may do well and still be pulled in the redzone for McClain or even McGahee.

I would make that deal and get Moss. I love to trade two good/decent players for one great player. I think it makes your team better.