Sign in to follow this  
gram

chris johnson + 60th for calvin johnson + 33rd

i have chris johnson in a keeper league but have a major man crush in calvin johnson. would love to have him on my team. i am in the 10th position, he is in the third. so i give chris johnson and my 6th for his calvin johnson + 4th. do you think this is a fair trade? if were the other guys would you do it?

that sounds kinda of fair....i think Chris johnson gonna have a great year,especially how the team is talking about getting him moreinvolved in the passing game as well.

i have chris johnson in a keeper league but have a major man crush in calvin johnson. would love to have him on my team. i am in the 10th position, he is in the third. so i give chris johnson and my 6th for his calvin johnson + 4th. do you think this is a fair trade? if were the other guys would you do it?

I think that is a good trade for you. You move up in the draft and should find nice value at RB in the 4th AND you get a Stud in Johnson.

I would go for it. This deal seems pretty even so if you want Calvin Johnson that bad you might as well do it. Remember, FF usually boils down to luck (which team has the least injuries, etc.) so as long as the players are close you should just get the ones you personally want

i would do it if you are that high on Calvin... LenWhale will still get his fair share, and the lions will be playing from behind. thanks for the feedback on mine.

I would do that in a heart beat. I like Calvin over Chris anyway. Getting the 33rd over the 60th is just icing on the cake.

DO IT!!!