Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

Who do you pick at #2!?!?

I don't think I'll like having the 2nd spot. I'm not sure who's the better pick up. There's no PPR.

MJD, Forte, or Turner!?! They seem to all be bunched up around there.

What do you all think? Who would you take with the 2nd pick of the draft?

I don't think I'll like having the 2nd spot. I'm not sure who's the better pick up.

MJD all the way, IMO.

I am a perfectionist though. I want and need to know if I've made the best choice. Obviously we won't know until week 17, but it's just something I need to feel positive.

And I've had plenty of drafts that have come easy. But that's when I've had pick #5 which seems to be easier because I'm left with either Turner, Forte, or MJD. I don't have all 3 to decide from.

It's just a question who other have taken at 2.

I don't think I'll like having the 2nd spot. I'm not sure who's the better pick up.

Your pick depends on your league scoring. in a PPR league, I would go with MJD & Forte over Turner.

Your pick depends on your league scoring. in a PPR league, I would go with MJD & Forte over Turner.

No PPR, that's why I'm thinking of going with Turner instead of MJD though. Which is what I'm leaning towards and leaving out Forte.

The position you like to draft is the position where the decisions have been made for you and your left with a player. What's great about this method if don't have a good year, you can blame it on the position and if you do, you can take full credit for picking the player that fell into your lap.

I was set to take MJD at #2 in our non-ppr league and took Turner; I had MJD in my sights but couldn't pull the trigger. I realize the upside without Taylor, offensive line being healthy, etc. but I just couldn't do it. The Jags claim to have upgraded their line through the draft but... Who do they have to throw to? MJD could have a spy on him all year, I did have him last year and he had his moments but he also disappointed at times. Pick whomever your gut tells you and live with it, don't forget there's a TON of luck involved here also,,,, Good Luck!

A month ago, I would have said MJD. After further review, I'd pick Turner. It's not a measure of talent, but of the rest of the equation. The Jaguars did in fact improve their offensive line and have starters returning from injury who didn't play last year, but so what? They have a substandard passing game with zero receiving threats vs. Atlanta where you take your pick of studs in the receiving game. Ryan is also a much better QB. So I have to think Turner, on a much better team with a greater overall offense, gets the nod in a non-PPR format. But MJD still warrants a look because he's an incredible talent who will basically be the entire offense and get loads of touches everywhere. It's hard to go wrong either way.