Sign in to follow this  
Pack-Attack

Which D...WHIR

I'am right now going to start Steelers D -vs- Titans but I just dont like Thursday night games.Takes all the fun out of it some what for Sundays.If you have sometime please take

a look at roster and se if I have things right!

Leave a link and I will return the favor!

QB Tony Romo, Dal QB @TB Sun

RB Michael Turner, Atl RB Mia Sun

RB/WR Steve Slaton, Hou RB NYJ Sun

WR Reggie Wayne, Ind WR Jac Sun

WR/TE Patrick Crayton, Dal WR @TB Sun

TE Dallas Clark, Ind TE Jac Sun

D/ST Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST Ten Thu

K Mason Crosby, GB K Chi Sun

BENCH Wk 1

Bench Larry Johnson, KC RB @Bal Sun

Bench Packers D/ST, GB D/ST Chi Sun 8

Bench Rob Bironas, Ten K @Pit Thu

Bench Willis McGahee, Bal RB KC Sun

Bench Donnie Avery, StL WR @Sea Sun

Bench Shonn Greene, NYJ RB P @Hou Sun

Bench Sammy Morris, NE RB Buf Mon

Bench Jerious Norwood, Atl RB P Mia Sun

Bench Jason Campbell, Was QB @NYG Sun

Bench Chris Henry, Cin WR Den Sun

Is Patrick Crayton the beter start over Chris Henry for week 1?

After week 1 I'am allowed one add/drop to the waiver order.

Sammy Morris will be gone.

I'd go with Green Bay. I expect the Pack to get out to an early lead and Chicago will be playing catch up, and they're built to run. Cutler should throw a pick or two and get sacked a few times, he loves that deep ball too much

you linked me to the main forum page my friend. but after some skilled sleuthing i found your post.

thanks for mine.

I'd stick with your guns in Pitt. Low scoring game and they will get some sacks and a turnover or two. I also agree with your Thursday night rationale - tonight is going to be boring.

Bears have a pretty decent offense too.

Tough call, but I think you can go with GB. Cutler might suprise and torch them, but he should throw a couple picks and take some sacks in the process. Whereas tonights game may not be rocket-tag, but if your leagues like mine you get nothing if TEN scores 14. Collins won't get picked or sacked much, so there's not much upside to PIT.

line up looks good....i think avery or henry could have a better game then crayton & i don't like your kicker....carney is only owned in 40%

of leagues & would probally get you a few extra points...and i'd also drop one of your kickers for a potential sleeper like earl bennet etc.

thanks for mine

Thanks for mine. I'd stick with Pitt D. Remember, never bench your studs and Pitt is one of the few D's that can be considered fantasy studs. The Titans aren't known for high scoring games anyway. I like Crayton this year, but I would probably go with Henry against a horrible Denver D. If Henry does well this wek, I might trade him soon after though because history is against him making it through the season without an incident.

I have Crayton as well, and between Crayton and Avery I think I'd go with Avery...I think Dallas has a few more options, and STL should have to chuck it a lot...it also sounds like Avery is at full health again..

Thanks for mine..