Sign in to follow this  
psunate77

Boldin is Active!

Anquan Boldin (hamstring) is active for Sunday's game against the 49ers.

He didn't look too great in warm-ups, so expect a limited snap count this week. We'd hold off on starting him if you have another option. Steve Breaston is out, so Jerheme Urban will have a major role as the No. 3 receiver.

Start Bennett?

Boldin is a must start if he is playing. Why did you draft him if you wont start him. Boldin is a top ten fantasy wr and when he plays he has one of the highest PPG of any wr.

I am starting him in all leagues I own him and am not looking back.

Ugh. My alternative is Chambers, who I think might have a pretty decent night vs. the Raidahs, sinse Ashyuaihfoi will be on Jackson. But as a Cards homer, I may need to roll the dice with Q. :mad:

I had to plug in Chris Henry in one league (WTF was I thinking??).

In my 2nd league I have Julius Jones but I can yank his azz before game time but I hope Boldin will play the entire game.

JJ is facing STL

Thoughts on this? JJ or Boldin?

Ugh. My alternative is Chambers, who I think might have a pretty decent night vs. the Raidahs, sinse Ashyuaihfoi will be on Jackson. But as a Cards homer, I may need to roll the dice with Q. :mad:

what is the problem? You draft a stud wr and now you wont start him.

In my 2nd league I have Julius Jones but I can yank his azz before game time but I hope Boldin will play the entire game.

JJ is facing STL

Thoughts on this? JJ or Boldin?

dear god, start boldin. He is a stud wr. come on people.

Well crap. I have him in one league where I'm screwed already, and I'm facing him in a league where I have a chance.

me too. :angry:

He will be getting dropped by me immediately. Hopefully I can pick up Cribbs (we get return yardage)

dear god, start boldin. He is a stud wr. come on people.

LOL

Glad I played Julius Jones!

playing him over what I have left on the bench in Driver, and Burleson

Burleson had a nice day.

FOCK I actually listened to the people on this post and played Boldin and left J Jones and his 24 points on my bench!

Amazing

FOCK I actually listened to the people on this post and played Boldin and left J Jones and his 24 points on my bench!

Amazing

I started to do the same but chose not to. Juliis Jones may have helped me lock up a W.

Amazing

Yeah... I played him over Chambers, we'll see how that goes. MFL was having problems, and I felt lucky that the change was made with "less than one minute" to go. Sigh... Not sure how much of it was Boldin tho, vs. the Cards looking lost on offense in general.

Amazing

come playoff time boldin will be tearing it up for your team. Jones will be waiver wire fodder