Sign in to follow this  
The Epic Tradition

TO is Total Garbage

The guy drops any tough catch, like the first time (only time?) they threw to him in the first half. Also, I cannot believe the Bills ignored their prize FA acquisition like that. What the hell is wrong with that team?

I'm selling now before his stock falls even lower. Do I fear I'm gunna get burned by trading him? Hell no. Not in a million years.

The guy drops any tough catch, like the first time (only time?) they threw to him in the first half. Also, I cannot believe the Bills ignored their prize FA acquisition like that. What the hell is wrong with that team?

I'm selling now before his stock falls even lower. Do I fear I'm gunna get burned by trading him? Hell no. Not in a million years.

TO's mouth exploding in 3....2....1

that is why i laugh when people diss romo cuz he lost owens. T.O. had butter fingers. T.O. had a game in dallas where he was targeted 18 times and he dropped damn near 10 passes. He then complained that he needed more passes tossed his way. owens is a loser.

Maybe Owens had a drop , but Edwards cant throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field.

It s going to be a long yera in Buffalo.

Gotta tell ya, on the of the best parts of watching the Cowboys play Sunday.... No TO. It was drama free and everyone just played football. If TO starts running his mouth I hope Edwards tells him where to shove it.

Like Tirico said last night, T.O. has never been accused of having great hands, but you can't argue with the numbers. Even last year, he still managed to score 10 touchdowns. T.O. missed just about all of the preseason and likely isn't completely on the same page with the rest of the offense. If he stays healthy, you can count on 75-85 receptions, 1,000-1,200 yards and 10-12 touchdowns. He's a ######, but he always produces. And he's playing for a contract.

Maybe Owens had a drop , but Edwards cant throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field.

It s going to be a long yera in Buffalo.

Yep. Bingo. Edwards doesnt even LOOK downfield. Hes a check-down pice of garbage.

The Bills need a QB. Period.

Yep. Bingo. Edwards doesnt even LOOK downfield. Hes a check-down pice of garbage.

The Bills need a QB. Period.

The kid's not ready yet, period. I don't know why more people just can't seem to fathom the fact that being an NFL QB is the most brutal job in sports. It's not rocket science to figure out that guys need three years minimum in the league to pick up the nuances of reading NFL defenses. And it doesn't matter if that three years is spent holding a clipboard or not. Carson Palmer, Tony Romo, and Aaron Rodgers are a few great examples. Of course, you have your exceptions. Roethlisberger was in a unique situation with a killer defense and a pounding running game to fall back on. Cutler has come close, but he's regressed by switching teams and offenses. I still think he'll be fine, as he's pressing too much.

There should be zero expectations placed on young QB's.

The kid's not ready yet, period. I don't know why more people just can't seem to fathom the fact that being an NFL QB is the most brutal job in sports. It's not rocket science to figure out that guys need three years minimum in the league to pick up the nuances of reading NFL defenses. And it doesn't matter if that three years is spent holding a clipboard or not. Carson Palmer, Tony Romo, and Aaron Rodgers are a few great examples. Of course, you have your exceptions. Roethlisberger was in a unique situation with a killer defense and a pounding running game to fall back on. Cutler has come close, but he's regressed by switching teams and offenses. I still think he'll be fine, as he's pressing too much.

There should be zero expectations placed on young QB's.

If the expectations are zero, then why even draft them? Although many of the greats had rocky starts, you could easily see that they had something...something tangible that made you think this guy is gonna be good. And, you saw this RIGHT away, not 5 years later. Manning, Aikman, Elway, etc, etc. They all had "it". Ed Trentwards on the other hand hasnt shown d!ck. Actually, he has shown that hes a scared QB that doesnt even attempt to go through progressions. He throws to Fred Jackson. Every. Focking. Play. Other examples of current QBs that just dont have it: Jason Campbell, JaMarcus Russel, Leinhart, Vince Young, etc, etc.

Thats why on 3rd and more than 3 yards, the Bills punt team is ready to go on the field. Everytime. Thats why Bills fans KNEW that with 50 seconds left and two timeouts wasnt enough time for Cap'n Checkdown to march down the field. The game was over...even with 50 seconds left and two timeouts because everyone in the building knew that Edwards wasnt gonna get it done.

The bottom line is that anytime a team "protects" their QB, its just because they know he sucks and is trying to save face and get something out of that huge salary that they are paying them. They KNOW deep down that its "over".

I never saw Manning, Aikman, or Brady "protected". They were thrown out there and played to WIN. It worked out quite well for them...didnt it?

I know he dissapointed Lee Evans and TO owners but Trent played a great game as a QB going into NE on a Monday night. It was not Trent who lost that game. Remeber the 3 Rookie Offensive lineman? That is why he was trying to get rid of the ball quickly.

The bills offense actually played better than I thought they would. I suspect when they play a weaker defense you will see some longer passes, or , when Trentfeels comfortable with his new offensive line.

I like what Gruden said about TO's baggage, "Baggage is a guy that can't play." I thought it was funny.

I like what Gruden said about TO's baggage, "Baggage is a guy that can't play." I thought it was funny.

funny yes, honest no. I seem to remember him having problems with another loudmouth WR a while back that ended very ugly.

you remember Meshawn Johnson I'm sure.

What the hell is wrong with that team?

owner, coach, QB, general manager, scouting staff... old WR past his prime.

It was said on several occasions, don't waste a pick in your FFL league on any of these sadsacks. Freddy Jackson is about the only one you want on your roster.

And in my league, they wondered why I drafted Dirty Sanchez over Checkdown JackassEdwards.

As a dallas fan I have one thing to say to the bills fans.................Congratulations! YOu just got cancer. Enjoy T.O.

It is so nice actually letting romo throw the ball to the open guy and not have to deal with T.O. whining about not getting enough balls.

Like Tirico said last night, T.O. has never been accused of having great hands, but you can't argue with the numbers. Even last year, he still managed to score 10 touchdowns. T.O. missed just about all of the preseason and likely isn't completely on the same page with the rest of the offense. If he stays healthy, you can count on 75-85 receptions, 1,000-1,200 yards and 10-12 touchdowns. He's a ######, but he always produces. And he's playing for a contract.

T.O. is like antoine walker in the NBA. He is a volume shooter and Owens is a volume reciever. He whines about touches and balls because the more he gets the higher his stats and it masks the number of drops and bad plays he has in games. When T.O. only gets 5 balls thrown at him in a game he has 2 catches and 3 drops. Owens needs the high volume passes at him to hide is drops and bad hands.

As a dallas fan I have one thing to say to the bills fans.................Congratulations! YOu just got cancer. Enjoy T.O.

It is so nice actually letting romo throw the ball to the open guy and not have to deal with T.O. whining about not getting enough balls.

Sounds exactly like what Philly fans were saying to Cowboy fans when Jerrah Jones signed Owens. :first:

Sounds exactly like what Philly fans were saying to Cowboy fans when Jerrah Jones signed Owens. :first:

Now we know. Glad we got rid of T.O. now romo can just throw to the open receiver instead of having a 35 year old child yelling at him and wanting attention.

Rediculous. Did you watch the game? Also dropping passes where Moss, Welker, Evans, and a slew of others. Owens dropped one third down catch and made a couple tuff ones. The passing game was reduced to the screen and short slants. If you where in my league Id take him off your hands.

Did I miss something because I didn't see anything about TO bitching about passes being thrown his way. Are you saying he is garbage because he drops passes? Every WR drops passes but I would still like to have TO on my team more than 90% of the other WR's out there trying to play the position. You can't argue with production and that is what he provides every where he goes.