Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Fred Jackson

I havent seen/heard much talk about Freddy J

Put on a pretty damn good performance vs NE

He's available in alot of leagues right now...are folks not willing to ride him while Lynch is out? And even when Lynch comes back...still serviceable yeah??

1. is the Bills we are talking about here.

2. they dropped their OC in preseason. most not expecting much.

3. lynch, as you have stated

That stated, I think he did well against NE. But I am guessing most won't buy in unless he does it again vs the Bucs.

I bought in as not too many other options. I bought cause I figure if it does go RBBC it will only be a two back situation. He will get his.

how is that.

I'm not quite sure what people are waiting for. He ran with purpose on Monday Night. He doesn't just want to be the Bills fill-in RB until Lynch gets back, he wants to be the Bills RB period. And he played like it.

No one is certain, Bills included, what will happen when Lynch does return. But I'm sure Fred will have a place, at least as a flex fill-in during all the bye weeks starting Week 4. Especially considering the fact that a lot of teams employ the RBBC method in one form or another.

Jackson has looked every bit as good as Lynch and is a better receiver. With two more games to shine, they'll have a hard time keeping him off the field. Even if Lynch resumes his starting role and hogs a bunch of carries, Fred is still the man in passing situations (and who doesn't expect the Bills to be passing often as they play catch up in most of their games?). I expect Fred to have fantasy value all year, particularly receiving out of the backfield, but also with RBBC action given that it's a win-win for Buffalo to use them both.