Sign in to follow this  
BigTexas

Play Choice and F. Jones?

other options are L. Johnson, W. Parker and James Davis.

If it weren't for a Monday Dallas game I think I would wait to see if Barber is active and would in fact play them both if he was not. It being a Monday game I have till Sunday AM. Thoughts? Still need to wait until practice report on Friday is out, but if it says doubtful for Barber then I think both Choice and Felix are the best options.

Ouch man, that's a weak RB crew...

I'd play Jones for sure, and either LJ or Parker at #2.

I went WR/WR/WR in this 14-team league, A. Johnson, Fitz, Moss. We start 4 WR so it should work out but Parker turned out to be such a dud. Oh well. Most have Parker ahead of LJ and Choice so that's where I'll go probably.

I went WR/WR/WR in this 14-team league, A. Johnson, Fitz, Moss. We start 4 WR so it should work out but Parker turned out to be such a dud. Oh well. Most have Parker ahead of LJ and Choice so that's where I'll go probably.

14 team league? And you got one of those 3 in the 3rd round in a league where you start 4 WRs?

Umm...not believable unless Moss is Santana.

14 team league? And you got one of those 3 in the 3rd round in a league where you start 4 WRs?

Umm...not believable unless Moss is Santana.

Uh, that's Randy not Santana, and when you pick on the turn you can do amazing things if you know what you are doing.

However, I'm still left with weak RB's.

Some sites have Choice up in the top-30ish range which is near where Parker and LJ are. I'm wondering if it is worth the gamble considering LJ's opponent and FWP's lack of F. Rotoworld has Choice ranked AHEAD of felix. Any additional thoughts?

i realize Choice did very well at the end of the year last year. But both Felix and Barber are ahead of him and were hurt so why do some people think Choice is the better play and will get the majority of carries :unsure:

do they just think Jones cant handle a full load :dunno: someone answer that one for me cause when i watch on TV Felix looks the awhole lot better than Choice :pointstosky:

i realize Choice did very well at the end of the year last year. But both Felix and Barber are ahead of him and were hurt so why do some people think Choice is the better play and will get the majority of carries :unsure:

do they just think Jones cant handle a full load :dunno: someone answer that one for me cause when i watch on TV Felix looks the awhole lot better than Choice :pointstosky:

Many liken Felix to Leon Washington, a change of pace plus returns plus 3rd down guy, while Choice has the build of a workhorse back. Choice takes Barber's role, Felix stays where he is.

I'm not saying I agree but there it is. I'm just wondering if Choice is worth the gamble in my situation. Ordinarily I'd play my other two backs which start for their own teams.

Many liken Felix to Leon Washington, a change of pace plus returns plus 3rd down guy, while Choice has the build of a workhorse back. Choice takes Barber's role, Felix stays where he is.

I'm not saying I agree but there it is. I'm just wondering if Choice is worth the gamble in my situation. Ordinarily I'd play my other two backs which start for their own teams.

Felix is a big time Rb who can get 20 carries It is a mistake to think of him as a scat back change of pace guy.

Felix is a big time Rb who can get 20 carries It is a mistake to think of him as a scat back change of pace guy.

well than go down to BIG D and tell them dumb arses to play Felix the whole game :ninja:

well than go down to BIG D and tell them dumb arses to play Felix the whole game :mad:

they will. Watch Sunday............the espn frontpage is gonna show a picture of felix with the title "Marion Who? Felix runs for 150 and scores two TDs"

I live in the D/FW area. I will go down to Valley Ranch and let Jerry Know to give the ball to Felix on Monday. :rolleyes:

Uh, that's Randy not Santana, and when you pick on the turn you can do amazing things if you know what you are doing.

Some sites have Choice up in the top-30ish range which is near where Parker and LJ are. I'm wondering if it is worth the gamble considering LJ's opponent and FWP's lack of F. Rotoworld has Choice ranked AHEAD of felix. Any additional thoughts?

What turn.

Just hard to imagine in a 14 team league where you play that many WRs that those guys are available...unless you had the #1 overall pick. If so, Id laugh at you for taking a WR over Peterson.

Doesn't make sense??? One of the top 3 WR's was available around the 28th pick in a 4 WR League???

Doesn't make sense??? One of the top 3 WR's was available around the 28th pick in a 4 WR League???

Holy can't stay on topic batman.

What is so hard about this - Moss and AJ at the turn, Fitz retained from last year by giving up 3rd round pick making my first picks WR/WR/WR in a 4 WR league. Fitz in third round is the best value I had. Why people chose to retain Peterson, MJD, and Brady as previous first rounders is something you'll have to ask them. Those WR's should have been able to make up for an average FWP and LJ year but they are below average.

Not all leagues have such vanilla settings as you may be used to.