Sign in to follow this  
pronghorn3

Raiders better grab Garcia!

I'd like to grab his wife, Carmela DeCesare...mmmm. :dunno:

dam, you and me both brother :thumbsup: . How the hell Garcia landed that one I will never know but props to him for doing it, she is smokin hot.

Raiders better grab him

unpossible... that would actually be a good football decision which is obviously not one of their organizational priorities

Dont know why they even cut him to begin with. Russell should be gone after next year, if not sooner.

Dont know why they even cut him to begin with. Russell should be gone after next year, if not sooner.

They cut him because he asked for his release. There's no way in hell he goes back.

They cut him because he asked for his release. There's no way in hell he goes back.

If they promise him that he'll start, he'd go back. And the Raiders offence would improve 100%.

If they promise him that he'll start, he'd go back. And the Raiders offence would improve 100%.

They refused to give him any chance to start, despite all reports that he beat Russell like a drum in training camp. That's why he asked for his release.

They're not going to give him the chance now.

They refused to give him any chance to start, despite all reports that he beat Russell like a drum in training camp. That's why he asked for his release.

They're not going to give him the chance now.

a lack of winning, grumbling fans and not wanting to waste an otherwise decent football team could change their toon. I'm not saying it will... i mean I guess knowing the Raiders it won't... but it should

furthermore, if i was a Raider fan this would be the thing pissing me off the most.. Even more than having drafted Russell and even more than passing on better players and taking DHB. The team has a good stable of runningbacks, a servicable offensive line, a decent defense that boasts a top 5 CB (arguably the best CB) and Russel may be single handedly holding them back. Beyond Zach Miller the receiving group leaves alot to be desired but a veteran like Garcia could at least make them look better.

I'd like to grab his wife, Carmela DeCesare...mmmm. :music_guitarred:

Even gay guys wouldn't mind that either....