Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Romo_Domination

Steve Smith has 50 yards and 2 TDs in first half.

3 balls off Manningham's hands - 1st incomplete, 2nd juggling 43 yarder that could have been a TD, 3rd was intercepted.

Tell me again who we like going forward? Oh right, Mr. Inactive (Dixon). Riiiiight.

3 balls off Manningham's hands - 1st incomplete, 2nd juggling 43 yarder that could have been a TD, 3rd was intercepted.

Tell me again who we like going forward? Oh right, Mr. Inactive (Dixon). Riiiiight.

manningham is still a good play, but it is clear Steve Smith puts the jelly in Eli's biscuit :doublethumbsup:

Unfortunately I have the honor of playing against Steve Smith this week. Ouch.

Sooooo glad I drafted him. Not picked up off the free agent market... drafted. and now he's up to 11 catches!

oh yeah? i picked him in 2007, #35 pick in our rookie draft

:pointstosky:

Steve Smith is a must start #1 now. Knew he was gonna have a good year, but it is clear he is a red zone target and eli's top receiving option.

Those that had to pick between him and Manningham off the WW a couple weeks back better have picked S.Smith. Guy is killing.

Those that had to pick between him and Manningham off the WW a couple weeks back better have picked S.Smith. Guy is killing.

I had a choice in a few leagues between the two. I chose Smith in all of those leagues. :pointstosky:

This makes me feel better about the auction draft I was in last year...some dude put up "Steve Smith" to get people to overbid on the "other" Steve Smith and I was the victim that got caught not paying attention. Didn't really do me all that good last year, but I feel less duped now. I was just ahead of my time...that's it!