Sign in to follow this  
MikieV101

rtsports users

Anyone else experience delays in their waiver wire getting processed? Our waiver wire runs at 9:00 pm each Wednesday evening, and is usually processed by 9:20 pm. It's 10:41 and RT still hasn't processed it...pretty ridiculous...but I am sure the response to my email to them will be "our server was down"....always is the prototypical reply...

Anyone else experience delays in their waiver wire getting processed? Our waiver wire runs at 9:00 pm each Wednesday evening, and is usually processed by 9:20 pm. It's 10:41 and RT still hasn't processed it...pretty ridiculous...but I am sure the response to my email to them will be "our server was down"....always is the prototypical reply...

Nope RTS is perfect, never a problem in my league! :) Go to cbs and stop your bitchin

You've spent the last couple of years bashing RTSports. But through all of this... you're still with them. I just don't get it. The best part is it seems you're the only one on the planet that has the problems. What does that tell you?

It's time to move on buddy...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...33595&st=40

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=334321&hl=

You've spent the last couple of years bashing RTSports. But through all of this... you're still with them. I just don't get it. The best part is it seems you're the only one on the planet that has the problems. What does that tell you?

It's time to move on buddy...

Our waiver wire is set to run at 9:00 pm....took almost 3 hours for RT to process....

I don't care if it's just me....it's still the fact.

Oct 14 2009 11:51:44 PM: San Francisco 49ers awarded to Mariners.

Oct 14 2009 11:51:44 PM: New England Patriots awarded to Hitmen.

Oct 14 2009 11:51:45 PM: Mason Crosby awarded to Gators.

Oct 14 2009 11:51:45 PM: Robbie Gould awarded to Fear & Greed.

Oct 14 2009 11:51:45 PM: Visanthe Shiancoe awarded to G.D.K.P.I.D..

Oct 14 2009 11:51:46 PM: Jacksonville Jaguars awarded to Rage.

Oct 14 2009 11:51:46 PM: Antonio Bryant awarded to Mariners.

Oct 14 2009 11:51:47 PM: Waiver wire completed.

Funny, I forgot about the gangbang-lovefest with RT over here........don't ask, don't tell huh? LOL

Weve been with them for a few years now and never experienced any trouble. Are there special stipulations that your league uses or something? Is the pecking order normal or are there lots of rules or whatever?

Just checking.

I use RT and there are almost always delays. They do give you a heads-up that the waiver wire is closed at your set time...but sometimes the processing of the "wire" takes a few hours. No big deal.

I use RT and there are almost always delays. They do give you a heads-up that the waiver wire is closed at your set time...but sometimes the processing of the "wire" takes a few hours. No big deal.

Right...I was just wondering why some weeks the waiver wire gets processed in about 20 minutes, but then this week it took 3 hours? Do they have a guy that manually performs the task? Any automated system should process it immediately...just strange.

Weve been with them for a few years now and never experienced any trouble. Are there special stipulations that your league uses or something? Is the pecking order normal or are there lots of rules or whatever?

Just checking.

Pecking order it set by worst to first total points....any stipulations are offerd by the site, so they should have the ability to run the waiver wire in the same manner regardless of the configuration.....it's not like we provide the code the run a specific type of waiver wire....it's all offered by them..

Right...I was just wondering why some weeks the waiver wire gets processed in about 20 minutes, but then this week it took 3 hours? Do they have a guy that manually performs the task? Any automated system should process it immediately...just strange.

I agree....It is strange. Maybe it has something to do with their server and the amount of WW to be processed.

Looks like my WW was completed about 10 sec after yours. The system must go through one-by-one to complete the task.

My note: Oct 14 2009 11:51:57 PM: Waiver wire completed.

My only question is... if you hate RTSports so much... and spend most of your fantasy life complaining about the site... why are you still with them 8 years later?

We had a guy running our league through RTS and actually caught him messing around with the WW process. Like you said it should be automatic, but once we saw that it took a longer time than usual, that sent up some red flags for most of us.

We are now with CBS btw and that guy is no longer with us.

My only question is... if you hate RTSports so much... and spend most of your fantasy life complaining about the site... why are you still with them 8 years later?

:headbanger: That is the question. I'm not suprised he didn't answer :)