Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

Do You Buy Ridiculously Low On....

One league I own Mendy - and Parker - and I want them both gone - just for the insecurity of it all - and Mendy is a loose cannon - he's not going to produce these stats on a daily.

Is now the time to buy SJax on a severe buy low? Lets be honest - no TD's - but he STILL puts up more points week to week with receptions and yards combined.

His playoff schedule is fair - Chi, Ten, Hou - not that bad by any stretch.

Key problems are injuries - but he seems finally healthy - although bring STL's only weapon might crush him but I still see it as worth trading for.

Thoughts? SJAX owners what do you think? Would you sell high? For like a Mendy and an Eddie Royal type of WR?

Keep in mind we're shopping to 1-5 teams and of that like.

Yes.

Sjax is the whole offense, he should get you double digit points every week, in both the rushing and receiving game. I would love to have him on my team, you know he will get plenty of carries and catch lots of passes, and the TD's will start to come cause the team is slowly improving.

I own Jackson (14-team, .5 PPR, 3 keeper) and I wouldn't trade him for that combo. He's averaging 112 yds/game, which makes him a good RB2 even without the scores. I still think he pops in at least 5-6 TDs the rest of the way, so I'm happy to sit on him. However, I have a good team around him and have gotten to 5-1 despite his drought, so I might not be your audience. Still, at 1-5, I'm probably asking you for more because Royal's been such a waste this year. He has one game over twenty yards, and is being outscored by Jabar Gaffney. I would want Mendenhall and a better WR2/RB2 caliber-player instead.