Manningham

TE

Carlson

Watson

K

Longwell

DEF

Broncos

I traded Carlson and Nate for Celek and Harvin Thoughts??

I need a win this week and had Nate and Carlson on bye. Im about to release Watson. Overall I think I will make out pretty good with celek all yr...

Nice. Celek and Harvin are better, Harvin is only going to get better later in the year.

I like this better than the deals you were entertaining to give up Chris Johnson. I actually prefer Celek to Carlson quite a bit, and Harvin isn't too big a step down from Burleson. You solved your bye week issues without losing any major players and with a bump at tight end. Not bad.

What kind of league is this that you have Brady, Gore, Chris Johnson, and Andre Johnson on the same team? I can see 2 maybe even getting lucky somehow by pathetic drafting to get 3, but no way in hell all 4. Idiotic trading?

What kind of league is this that you have Brady, Gore, Chris Johnson, and Andre Johnson on the same team? I can see 2 maybe even getting lucky somehow by pathetic drafting to get 3, but no way in hell all 4. Idiotic trading?

yes i guess you can call it idiotic trading lol. b4 season started i traded braylon edwards and portis for chris johnson and nate burleson. Then I traded Desean Jax and Hasselbeck for Brady and Maroney. So thats how I got this monster of a team. I do currently have high pts but sadly i'm 3-3. Been unlucky past 2 weeks. Hopefully this unluckiness recedes and I can start dominating :first: