Sign in to follow this  
Parshooter

Quickly! Who would you rather have the rest of the year?

Who would you rather have the rest of the year in a PPR league?

Jennings or Boldin or Steve Smith(NYG)????

Need to decide for a trade being proposed. Thanks!!!!

Who would you rather have the rest of the year in a PPR league?

Jennings or Boldin????

Need to decide for a trade being proposed. Thanks!!!!

Boldin is still banged up and will probably stay that way. Ive got to say Jennings. He is too talented and Rodgers too good for him to continue to struggle

Tough call, because both have been hurt and underperformed. However, Boldin is one of the league's premier receivers and plays through injuries as well as anyone. Besides, GB has had pass protection issues and has had trouble getting the ball downfield to Jennings. I'd go with Anquan.

Kind of a tough one but I'd have to go with Boldin. The Cardinals are playing different this year--lots of shorter plays, which bodes well for Boldin if he can get healthy.

Rodgers is getting killed out there because of their horrible O-line which has meant no time to get the ball deep to Jennings. I just don't see this changing. Both have some upside still.

Just made a trade for and recommend Steve Smith...never thought I'd say this, but Eli and the Giants O is steady. Rodgers is a Ray Lewis hit away from being the 1st QB in GB to out injured since the 92 Favre debut. Boldin can't seem to stay healthy and Breaston IMO is the guy to pickup if he's available in your league besides Fitz.

Check out mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355035

Steve Smith (ny). NY has finally become a balanced attack, and Eli and S Smith are on the same page. I love Nicks, but S Smith can do everything - possession reciever in PPR + big play/red zone guy too.

I love Boldin but he's a high ankle sprain. Figure 4 weeks to become effective IF he stays off it and doesn't try to play through it. Jennings is also a stud, but the o-line has got to give Rodgers time to go through his progressions and make the deep throw.

I think Boldin is the easy choice here. He is a #1A on a passing team. Boldin could be the #1 guy any week. Driver has been the #1 guy in GB, not Jennings. NY is muddled.