Sign in to follow this  
jdibella

A. Johnson, C. Johnson and A. Gates for A. Peterson and G. Jennings

As title states -

I get: A. Peterson, G. Jennings

I give: A. Johnson, C. Johnson and A. Gates

My team is in my signature (first team). Thoughts? Please post a link and I will respond to yours.

On paper, you're giving up too much, but after looking at your lineup, I think it's worth it....when you get the #1 RB in Fantasy Football!!!

Go for it and hope that Jennings pick it up, which could start this week vs. Minn (since they'll need to throw if they want to win).

About to post. Help me out.

Thanks for seeing mine.

I agree maqs, at first glance Im not sold on the trade, but with your depth at WR, you can afford to loose a little to gain Peterson. Id do it

tough call. you are overpaying but can afford to. i dont think davis is a fluke at TE. The key is Chris Johnson and how much better you think AP will be than him. Starting AP and Brown would be huge and if Jennings plays up to his potential I think you do the deal. At the end of the day though you get the best player in the deal in AP and you need to give up whatever it takes to get him as you are not significantly hurting your team in doing so. do the deal.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355505

Absolutley do it! Get AP because of your depth at WR. Any time you can get the best RB in the league go for it.

Thanks for mine.