Sign in to follow this  
salparadise

Handcuffs and Bye weeks

I have a brutal bye week issue that is compounded by Calvin's injury. Our league allows a small number of bench spots, and I am thinking of dropping Chester to pick up Northcutt in case Calvin doesn't play.

My question is this: Do other AD owners insist on having Chester on the bench just in case? I could drop Maroney, but my gut feeling is he will have more value down the road. AD seems to be pretty healthy and they have the bye week to heal up next week.

Thoughts? I have actually considered leaving the roster spot open this week.

I have AD and handcuffed him with Taylor. It would take extremely drastic situation for me to drop Taylor. I don't consider your situation that drastic. :headbanger: ;)

An owner just Dropped Taylor for Jamaal Charles. We have a one week rule so I can’t pick him up until next Tuesday. Anybody dropped this week will not be a FA until the next WW time, which starts Tuesday.

If I had AP I would never drop Chester. Chester can be relevant even with AP in there (a guy beat me in week 5 playing both of them in his line up cuz of bye weeks), but if AP gets hurt Chester is GOLD.

I have a brutal bye week issue that is compounded by Calvin's injury. Our league allows a small number of bench spots, and I am thinking of dropping Chester to pick up Northcutt in case Calvin doesn't play.

My question is this: Do other AD owners insist on having Chester on the bench just in case? I could drop Maroney, but my gut feeling is he will have more value down the road. AD seems to be pretty healthy and they have the bye week to heal up next week.

Thoughts? I have actually considered leaving the roster spot open this week.

drop maroney. the pats run game cant be trusted and the other guys will be healthy after the bye.