Sign in to follow this  
cfly12

Would you trade Andre Johnson for a #1 RB

TD/YD league 1 PPR 12 league team currently in 4th place

I would trade Andre Johnson and get anyone of his top three runningbacks, Ray Rice, Chris Johnson or Ronnie Brown. Am I strong enough at WR to last the season if I make this trade. Weestbrook is trying to remember his name and I have the three headed monster in New Orleans with P. Thomas and M Bell. I would like to get a WR back from him but I don't know what else to offer him.

My team

QBDonovan McNabb

QB Marc Bulger

QB Josh Freeman

RB Brian Westbrook

RB Pierre Thomas

RB Mike Bell

RB Jamal Lewis

RB Darren McFadden

WR Andre Johnson

WR Vincent Jackson

WR Donnie Avery

WR Miles Austin

WR Brian Hartline

TE Owen Daniels

K Ryan Longwell

TDSP New Orleans Saints

His Team

QB Tony Romo

QB Matt Cassel

QB Alex Smith

RB Chris Johnson

RB Ronnie Brown

RB Ray Rice

RB Kevin Faulk

WR Randy Moss

WR Anthony Gonzalez

WR Braylon Edwards

WR Pierre Garcon

WR Kenny Britt

WR Austin Collie

WR Andre Caldwell

TE Visanthe Shiancoe

K John Carney

TDSP New York Jets

Would you make the trade? He wants Johsson and will give me any one of his RBs. Do you have any other scenerios for a trade with him

I would trade Andre Johnson and get anyone of his top three runningbacks, Ray Rice, Chris Johnson or Ronnie Brown. Am I strong enough at WR to last the season if I make this trade. Weestbrook is trying to remember his name and I have the three headed monster in New Orleans with P. Thomas and M Bell. I would like to get a WR back from him but I don't know what else to offer him.

My team

QBDonovan McNabb

QB Marc Bulger

QB Josh Freeman

RB Brian Westbrook

RB Pierre Thomas

RB Mike Bell

RB Jamal Lewis

RB Darren McFadden

WR Andre Johnson

WR Vincent Jackson

WR Donnie Avery

WR Miles Austin

WR Brian Hartline

TE Owen Daniels

K Ryan Longwell

TDSP New Orleans Saints

His Team

QB Tony Romo

QB Matt Cassel

QB Alex Smith

RB Chris Johnson

RB Ronnie Brown

RB Ray Rice

RB Kevin Faulk

WR Randy Moss

WR Anthony Gonzalez

WR Braylon Edwards

WR Pierre Garcon

WR Kenny Britt

WR Austin Collie

WR Andre Caldwell

TE Visanthe Shiancoe

K John Carney

TDSP New York Jets

Would you make the trade? He wants Johsson and will give me any one of his RBs. Do you have any other scenerios for a trade with him

I'd do it for Rice... maybe Romo and Rice for AJ and McNabb? or... rice and collie / britt for AJ and J Lewis/ Bell? if not I'd stomp my feet and cry a little then I'd just do Rice for AJ.. its all a gamble..start austin and jackson rest of season... ya need RB help. assuming ya start 2 wrs a wk...

Mine -

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355689

My team

QBDonovan McNabb

QB Marc Bulger

QB Josh Freeman

RB Brian Westbrook

RB Pierre Thomas

RB Mike Bell

RB Jamal Lewis

RB Darren McFadden

WR Andre Johnson

WR Vincent Jackson

WR Donnie Avery

WR Miles Austin

WR Brian Hartline

TE Owen Daniels

K Ryan Longwell

TDSP New Orleans Saints

His Team

QB Tony Romo

QB Matt Cassel

QB Alex Smith

RB Chris Johnson

RB Ronnie Brown

RB Ray Rice

RB Kevin Faulk

WR Randy Moss

WR Anthony Gonzalez

WR Braylon Edwards

WR Pierre Garcon

WR Kenny Britt

WR Austin Collie

WR Andre Caldwell

TE Visanthe Shiancoe

K John Carney

TDSP New York Jets

I think I would do it for Chris Johnson even up. If you wanted a receiver in return, I would target Austin Collie and throw him one of your backs like Jamal lewis. So a Johnson and Lewis for Collie and C.Johnson trade would be a fair one. I don't think I would trade Johnson for Ray Rice. Ill be honest, at any point Mclain or McGahee can steal touches and red zone looks. Good luck.

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355717

I would hate to give up AJ in a PPR league. Even with his getting banged up last week, he's still a powerhouse. On the plus side, his bye week is still coming up, so you'd save on that, but, rather than trade him, I'd look to deal either Miles Austin or Vincent Jackson for a starting RB. Miles Austin, with a throw-in of Julius Jones, just went for Big Ben in our PPR league. The guy that you're dealing with wants AJ, but is he willing to part with one of those RB's for Austin or VJax?

Thanks for mine!

The trade is now

I give

Andre Johnson/Jamal Lewis

Get

Ray Rice/ Collie

Do I pull the trigger with my team?

I would rather have AJ personally. I'm not so sure if Austin Collie is enough. Anthony Gonzalez is coming back so it has yet to been seen how that will all turn out. He may be 5th in line after Wayne, Clark, Gonzo, and Garcon. Ray Rice is a beast but AJ is too. You may be able to deal Miles Austin for descent RB and still keep AJ. Defenses may start focusing on Austin alot more now.

Thanks for mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355739

It could just be the homer in me that watches AJ every Sunday, but there's no way I'd trade AJ in a PPR league. If it wasn't PPR, then I'd say go after Chris Johnson.

See mine please: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=355720

this is the correct answer. He is on pace for 90/1450/10 TDs. He currently has the more points (108) than every other WR. (SSmtih and Ochocinco @ 105).

He is a young, physical beast of a player and for me being in a .5 ppr, 2 man keeper, he is untradeable.

Good Luck!

Take a look at mine if you get a minute: Avery or Nicks at Flex