Sign in to follow this  
skibadee

Megatron In!

Updating previous reports, Calvin Johnson (knee) is expected to start against the Rams on Sunday afternoon.

Johnson was limited throughout the week in practice, along with QB Matthew Stafford. Megatron is a must-start against the 25th ranked Rams' pass defense, and it also looks like Stafford will play. Both players' statuses had been up in the air all week.

I'll believe this when I see something official.

Oh, and there is no source for this info

I'll believe this when I see something official.

Oh, and there is no source for this info

Just checked rotoworld. Currently reporting he's a gametime decision.

This thread sucks.

Calvin Johnson appears to be a full-blown game-time decision for this week's game against the Rams after he struggled in Friday's limited work.

According to beat writer Tom Kowalski, "it doesn't look promising" for Johnson. While Matthew Stafford completed a full week of practice taking all of the No. 1 snaps, Johnson appeared to do less Friday than he did the day before. The Lions won't be forthcoming with their plans for this week, so expect both players to be labeled as "game-time decisions." Oct. 30 - 11:49 am et

really, title of thread needs changed. Nobody knows, but I guarantee someone read this first post and quickly put him in their lineup

Just checked rotoworld. Currently reporting he's a gametime decision.

This thread sucks.

Calvin Johnson appears to be a full-blown game-time decision for this week's game against the Rams after he struggled in Friday's limited work.

According to beat writer Tom Kowalski, "it doesn't look promising" for Johnson. While Matthew Stafford completed a full week of practice taking all of the No. 1 snaps, Johnson appeared to do less Friday than he did the day before. The Lions won't be forthcoming with their plans for this week, so expect both players to be labeled as "game-time decisions." Oct. 30 - 11:49 am et

Check better- All he was reporting is what RotoWorld reports TODAY not 30 OCT:

They say he is playing.

Calvin Johnson-WR- Lions Nov. 1 - 9:01 am et

Updating previous reports, Calvin Johnson (knee) is expected to start against the Rams on Sunday afternoon.

Johnson was limited throughout the week in practice, along with QB Matthew Stafford. Megatron is a must-start against the 25th ranked Rams' pass defense, and it also looks like Stafford will play. Both players' statuses had been up in the air all week.

Source: Fox Sports

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernew...t=NFL&rwr=1

Do what you want with YOUR team, dont dog others when all they are doing is passing along info they read...

Even if he plays it doesnt seem like he'll be effective. :thumbsdown:

Normally I would agree, but this is Rams week. If he's playing I'm starting him.

And its in Detroit.

Even if he starts, i'm not taking the chance on him pulling up lame on the 2nd play of the game and taking a seat for the rest of the afternoon. If he plays and goes off so be it.....he's going to do it on my bench. I'm rolling with DeSean, Austin, and Nicks today.

Tim

Check better- All he was reporting is what RotoWorld reports TODAY not 30 OCT:

They say he is playing.

Calvin Johnson-WR- Lions Nov. 1 - 9:01 am et

Source: Fox Sports

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernew...t=NFL&rwr=1

Do what you want with YOUR team, dont dog others when all they are doing is passing along info they read...

I live to dog others. But I'm working on it. I'm going to Dogs Anonymous twice a week.

And if you go to the link that says he's expected to play its from some clown at Fox who's simply spouting his opinion. No announcement has been made by any official.

I'm not going to start him. I have Marques Colston and Sidney Rice, with Beanie Wells at FLEX. I don't need to risk it anyway; my opponent this week is starting Jake Delhomme (bye week issues).

Like I said, some clown editor from Fox speculated he'd play so Roto reported that as "expected to play". What a joke.

Someone change the thread title so people don't see it and start the guy.

:thumbsdown: unfortunately. Now, Royal or Maclin?

Same situation, I'm rollin w/ Maclin I see more potential there, although he is also probably more likely to bust. He seems to get lots of deep targets though and hopefully he and McNabb can connect this week.