Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Eli or Ryan...The lesser of two evils

Standard scoring. I have Matt Ryan and Eli Manning. Who, of the two would you run with? They both are picked to have horrible weeks. I have Ryan in there now. I also have Steve Smith from NYG so if Eli stinks I don't want to take a WR hit as well.

I would go with Ryan. I just can't bring myself to trust Eli and it looks like the injury is bothering him, or maybe he just decided to start his second have dive early this year.

Those are tough matchups. But I would go Manning. Washington is playing some very tough secondary defense this year ranking #3 against the pass.

I see the Giants getting back on track this week after an embarrassment in Philly and Eli will hit Smith and Nicks for TD.

I'd go Eli.

Thanks for posting on mine.

Right now I would say both the WA and NYG pass D are playing at a very high level which is the cause of your delimma. This is a tough question and as you say the lesser of two evils.

Eli is going on a bye next week. I have both Jacobs and Bradshaw in one of my leagues and Jacobs in another. I'm expecting to see a lot of yards running by Jacobs and some from Bradshaw. This would take the pressure of Eli but may open up some strikes to Smith & Nicks. Manningham and Hixon should be available for duty. I also think TE Boss will be a factor once the running game is present and the WRs run off the CBs and safeties once Eli throws it deep. I suspect Eli is good for 1TD and possibly two if the running game opens up the deep routes. Once Eli is off the bye his health will improve and you should see better production.

I think you will see the same level of production from Ryan but I like his receivers better. I would expect ATL to run with Turner against a good WA running defence. White will always be a presence so I think the rest will come down to Jenkins and Tony G.

This is a tough call and I wish I could give you better direction. Both are at home. I would say Ryan but I don't think there is much difference except for the recievers in ATL.

Give me some advice with a trade deal. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=356276

I'd go Eli as well. I think the Giants will need to pass a lot to win this game which I think will be fairly high scoring. Thanks for answering mine.