Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

Trade

Horsemen gets LeSean McCoy, Laverneous Coles, and a 2nd round pick (Shox's 2nd round pick)

Jwood gets Michael Crabtree and a 1st round pick (Horsemen's 1st round pick)

Obviously, I think it's a pretty good trade for both.

I think McCoy will be a really nice RB in this PPR league, but I need to rebuild my WR corp and Crabtree is a step in the right direction. The 1st round pick gives me 3 1st rounders which I can use to rebuild my team and maybe draft another McCoy type RB.

ya, not a bad deal.

I have to admit I didn't know what to expect from Crabby but he's looked pretty good so far for missing all the time he did.

Can this be processed before Thursday's game? Thanks.

I really hope McCoy is the answer in Philly. Though I'm giving up a first and Crabtree, I'm hoping Coles can be a decent filler for this year.

Can this be processed before Thursday's game? Thanks.

I really hope McCoy is the answer in Philly. Though I'm giving up a first and Crabtree, I'm hoping Coles can be a decent filler for this year.

Anyone? :thumbsup:

email smitty, he'll put it thru.

I emailed him last week once the trade was accepted. I emailed him again. I hope everything is okay. :unsure:

I emailed him last week once the trade was accepted. I emailed him again. I hope everything is okay. :unsure:

I'll put it through. I wanted Smitty to do it since I was involved in the trade, but it's been several days and he apparently has been away from his email.

I'll put it through. I wanted Smitty to do it since I was involved in the trade, but it's been several days and he apparently has been away from his email.

Thanks Jwood. :dunno: Just thought we should process the trade since it was a week ago since it was accepted.

Sign in to follow this