Sign in to follow this  
cheebs09

Is Colston a good buy low?

He was a stud earlier on in the season but the last two weeks he has been almost invisible. Do you think he is someone to buy low on or just avoid since Brees spreads it out so much?

He was a stud earlier on in the season but the last two weeks he has been almost invisible. Do you think he is someone to buy low on or just avoid since Brees spreads it out so much?

i've been debating this myself. i'd like a WR upgrade and have been targeting Colston but Drew and his share the wealth policy tells me to stay away.

I own Colston, and I'm gonna hold on to him and hope for the best, so my answer is yes he has good value. Keep in mind he did have the flu earlier in the week, so he might not have been 100% on Sunday.

plus, I doubt any Colton owners will be letting him go at a discount. Those GREAT games at the begining of the year are probably still fresh on their minds.

I own Colston and Pierre, and while the spreading of the wealth is annoying, there is a lot to go around and these guys are the biggest studs that Brees has at his disposal. No way I would panic on Colston right now and sell at a discount.

I think in both games he's been invisible, he's sniffed the end zone. First game he dropped a couple of passes in the end zone and the second game he fumbled at the 1. Even though the stats don't show it, Brees is still looking Colston's way in the red zone.