Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew

Texans are like a hot chick that won't put out...

Funny, I always thought you played the game to win.

GK has made 2 serious errors in a row, both leading to last second FG misses.

At least he should have taken a shot or two down the field...get the ball or close or even in the end zone.

Poor clock management and then having MS fall into the center of the field made the kick just a little tougher.

Fire his arse.

Perhaps he will be a good coach someday, like Shanny in Oak before Denver.

The RB selections:

Chris Brown :headbanger:

Moats :dunno:

Slaton :ninja:

and other issues have made him, and the franchise, work that much harder for a win.

They are a talented/playoff caliber team, but will not get over the hump under this kind of leadership.

I feel bad for GK, but he will have a hard time ever getting to the playoffs after losses like these last 2.

Funny, I always thought you played the game to win.

GK has made 2 serious errors in a row, both leading to last second FG misses.

At least he should have taken a shot or two down the field...get the ball or close or even in the end zone.

Poor clock management and then having MS fall into the center of the field made the kick just a little tougher.

Fire his arse.

Perhaps he will be a good coach someday, like Shanny in Oak before Denver.

The RB selections:

Chris Brown :unsure:

Moats :bench:

Slaton :ninja:

and other issues have made him, and the franchise, work that much harder for a win.

They are a talented/playoff caliber team, but will not get over the hump under this kind of leadership.

I feel bad for GK, but he will have a hard time ever getting to the playoffs after losses like these last 2.

I agree with a good portion of this! Throw the ball to AJ in the redzone.. not not stupid WR screen to Slaton... even the shuffle pass was a stupid call. Someone needs to remind Kubiak that he can throw the ball in that 10 yds that they call the EZ. .. or maybe another lob pass to AJ with 1on1 covereage. 8 seconds and a TO and he had his QB take a dive fir a half a yard???? Relax, call a play, execute the play, call TO, send your kicking team on