Sign in to follow this  
gotoneros

Julius Jones to remain Seahawks starter!

Being in the 5-10 range is alot better than being top 4. The price is quite a bit better and most years there isnt even a difference in talent. Plus if the goal is trading down in the first round it is alot easier to do from the 5-10 spot than from the top 4.

You mocking somebody because you are unaware of fairly common knowledge is :thumbsup:

it wont matter either way......the hawks front office will draft busts regardless.

Julius Jones (chest) returned to Seahawks practice in full Wednesday.

We feel a bit guilty making Jones' return to full practice a top story on Rotoworld considering his season-long ineffectiveness, but his status does affect a relevant fantasy player (Justin Forsett). Jones, averaging a paltry 3.7 yards per carry on the year, appears to be on track to return against San Francisco. If he does, expect an even timeshare between him and Forsett.

:first:

I was really hoping this was all coachspeak, but with JJ practicing in full, and with Mora insisting that JJ would start if he plays, I can't keep Forsett in my lineup. Especially with a 4pm start.

Hopefully Mora realizes he needs to give Forsett the majority of touches...at least week 15 against TB....though my fantasy season could be over by then.

:(

it wont matter either way......the hawks front office will draft busts regardless.

The only thing you know about busts is that they feel like bags of sand.

Against 2 weak rushing Ds, he ran well, against the Vikings he was terrible.

Im not talking just fantasy stud...Im talking RB stud. And I have Forsett on my FF team and not Jones.

I think he is better than Jones and is decent...but hardly qualifies as any stud for beating up on bad teams.

He also had 80 yards in receptions against the Vikes so if it's a PPR league, that's gold, Jerry!

:banana:

I was really hoping this was all coachspeak, but with JJ practicing in full, and with Mora insisting that JJ would start if he plays, I can't keep Forsett in my lineup. Especially with a 4pm start.

Hopefully Mora realizes he needs to give Forsett the majority of touches...at least week 15 against TB....though my fantasy season could be over by then.

:(

I hear ya - this sucks.. I also have Slaton so I basically have 2 good RB options that are getting hosed by Dooshbag coaches that for some reason want to start ham and eggers. Again, I dont get it..

:pointstosky: :wall: :wall:

Still going to go with Forsett - my gut feeling is that Julius is just a "starter" in name only..

http://www.theolympian.com/sports/story/1057404.html

“I understand that you can’t deny Justin has had a couple of really good games with Julius out,” coach Jim Mora said. “I think you are right – we certainly need to evaluate that position and find out exactly what he is, but I don’t think that means you just completely eliminate Julius Jones either. We still need to evaluate him as well.

“We’re going to try and continue to run the ball with whoever is running the ball well that day.”

http://www.theolympian.com/sports/story/1057404.html

“I understand that you can’t deny Justin has had a couple of really good games with Julius out,” coach Jim Mora said. “I think you are right – we certainly need to evaluate that position and find out exactly what he is, but I don’t think that means you just completely eliminate Julius Jones either. We still need to evaluate him as well. We’re going to try and continue to run the ball with whoever is running the ball well that day.”

They still need to evaluate JJ, they have not seen enough :cry:

I hope JJ vultures a few goaline TD's set up by long Forsett runs.

That way I can enjoy watching him reenact the Flair strut while reading about Forsett owners b!tching on here :doublethumbsup: