Sign in to follow this  
Recidivist

Does your kitty interfere with your computer use?

Yeah, so my little guy is especially attached to me since I adopted him almost a year ago as he had been abandonned three times (in the first 5 mos. of his life) before we hooked up a year ago. He'd hold my d!ck when I p!ss if he could.

But somtetimes he is a total painintheass with his smothering need for closeness with me. It's likely my fault for coddling him so.

He generally ends up trying to lay across the keyboard despite the fact that I have provided him is own custom upholstered chair (he picked out the fabric - it's somewhat tropical) right next to me. I've even rearranged my desk to allow space for him without encroaching upon my keyboard - to no avail.

The only alternative thus far is to sit in a nut crunching position which allows him enough space to lounge next to me in my genuine naugahyde executive office chair.

It's really unconformtable to sit like this.

I have to kick both of my fat shitstains off of the desk all the time.

The only problem is that they wont accept what I'm trying to do and go away quietly..

MEOW MEOW MEOW

Fockin kats :thumbsup:

In all honesty, I wouldn't want it any other way :nono:

One of my kitties, Copper, did something amazing today! He usually waits on the stairs and attacks my feet as I go up. So I use the hand rail just in case, blah blah...well I think he realized this. He leaped up towards my hand on the rail! But that wasn't the most amazing thing...he held on to the bar with both his paws and slid down the rail to the bottom of the stairs! When he hit the bar that holds the rail to the wall he spun off, slammed into the front door, flipped up in a crouch position, and eye balled me like he was stealthed. Focker is crazy!

One of my kitties, Copper, did something amazing today! He usually waits on the stairs and attacks my feet as I go up. So I use the hand rail just in case, blah blah...well I think he realized this. He leaped up towards my hand on the rail! But that wasn't the most amazing thing...he held on to the bar with both his paws and slid down the rail to the bottom of the stairs! When he hit the bar that holds the rail to the wall he spun off, slammed into the front door, flipped up in a crouch position, and eye balled me like he was stealthed. Focker is crazy!

:doublethumbsup:

A couple youtube vids I made with my kats and a neighbors kat...I don't think that you have seen these since you have been gone for awhile...

Rocky kitteh attacking me

My 2 kats fighting / playing

Awesome replies SUX & Saint.

So you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Too bad you didn't catch Copper on video - that'd been worth $10k if Bob Saget was still around.

Awesome replies SUX & Saint.

So you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Too bad you didn't catch Copper on video - that'd been worth $10k if Bob Saget was still around.

True dat :wub:

Also, you dolts have to watch the end of my kat fight vid...It gives homage to this place :doublethumbsup:

True dat :wub:

Also, you dolts have to watch the end of my kat fight vid...It gives homage to this place :doublethumbsup:

Okay, I owe you the respect of an honest review of each video.

Vid 1: I don't know which made me laugh harder a) the sight of your sandaled foot B) your audible on-screen direction of the bunny - "C'mon, do something!" or c) the fact you had incompatible species on the set together

Vid 2: My kitty Arthur told me all I needed to know with this one as he came bounding into the room once he heard your kitties brawling - I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of being able to take either of those pusssy mofos, singularly or in tandem

Also, props for the outro shoutout to the Geek Club.

Finally, I can vouch that both these vids were produced by SUX as I recognize his voice from the narration of both Vids :ninja:

Okay, I owe you the respect of an honest review of each video.

Vid 1: I don't know which made me laugh harder a) the sight of your sandaled foot B) your audible on-screen direction of the bunny - "C'mon, do something!" or c) the fact you had incompatible species on the set together

Vid 2: My kitty Arthur told me all I needed to know with this one as he came bounding into the room once he heard your kitties brawling - I'm pretty sure he said something along the lines of being able to take either of those pusssy mofos, singularly or in tandem

Also, props for the outro shoutout to the Geek Club.

Finally, I can vouch that both these vids were produced by SUX as I recognize his voice from the narration of both Vids :ninja:

:wub:

Huh...The bunny vid wasnt the one I meant to put in there...It was the one of Rocky kitteh fighting me...

Then again, if you want some real laughs, check out "Sux and the speaker box" part 1, 2 and 3.

All kinds of shout outs to our beloved members here while I'm drunk...Pretty funny stuff, actually. :doublethumbsup:

I just made a new thread for all of us to enjoy...

:(

Damn right it :wub: me

I named my stray cat "Kitteh" because of you. :sleep: He's also the one that brought fleas into my house. :mad:

His nickname is Kunta. :pointstosky:

I named my stray cat "Kitteh" because of you. :unsure: He's also the one that brought fleas into my house. :mad:

His nickname is Kunta. :banana:

:doublethumbsup: