Sign in to follow this  
patdaddyp

Benson or R.Rice please help make or break week.

If I win I'm in, lose and I'm out! I know this is not for this board, but I need some help..Benson or Rice? Already played T. Jones 109 yds no tds. uhh!

Thanks in advance..

I'd go Rice. Benson may or may not get the reps he used to. PPR rice much better! I'd hold off on Benson til you see how he is used and to ensure he is fully recovered. I think its an easy call!

I'd go Rice. Benson may or may not get the reps he used to. PPR rice much better! I'd hold off on Benson til you see how he is used and to ensure he is fully recovered. I think its an easy call!

Thanks fellas..I was leaning towards Rice. I guess I'm stressing b\c of the situation..

I am starting both this week. If I had to choose one, no doubt I would go with Rice. With the uncertainty of Benson I think it is the wise move. GOOD Luck! I hope they BOTH go off this weekend.

If I win I'm in, lose and I'm out! I know this is not for this board, but I need some help..Benson or Rice? Already played T. Jones 109 yds no tds. uhh!

Thanks in advance..

I own both and plan to start both but if I had to pick one, gotta go with Rice. The guy is a stud and should find some running lanes against GB. With McGahee assuming his vulture TD's role, look for Rice to take full advantage of any carry close to the goal line. He was quoted in the early part of the year knowing he was going to be pulled around the goal line and needed to bust longer runs to get the TD's. On the flip side, I expect C Benson to run hard this week. I think he knows there could be a time share in the making and he is motivated to re prove he is the best back on the team heading into the playoffs.

I'd say Rice. You cant bench Rice.

Agree

And take it to the Little Help Bored. :(

There's no help at the Help Board. :doublethumbsup:

I have Rice, McCoy, LT, and P Thomas. I have no idea what to do here. I'm thinking Rice and LT? Any thoughts? TIA

If it's PPR, Thomas and Rice, no question.

If it's non-PPR, or TD heavy, Rice and LT, methinks. LT is gonna score, Baltimore is going to move the ball, Eagles are hit and miss, I like PT out of the backfield, even if he scores maybe 50-50.