Sign in to follow this  
SFGeek

How many people passed on MJD this year

Nope, took him #2.

Drafted MJD in 3 out of my 4 leagues at #2, #3 and #4 spots. In my 4th league (keeper league) I traded for him before week 4 :pointstosky:

I took him #2 overall and passed on ADP. Nothing against ADP, just felt like he was an injury waiting to happen this year. While MJD is no doubt a stud, I wish Jacksonville would utilize him more in the passing game. He could surpass 2,000 yards from scrimmage if they used him to his full potential.

i took turner 3rd. d williams went first! then AP. MJD went 9th!

only if he didnt sprain his ankle...........he was really starting to turn the burners on...

No, but I traded down from MJD to Turner.

The players I got out of the deal were Turner, Marion Barber, Kevin Walter, and Matt Hasselbeck.

Yeah...

i took turner 3rd. d williams went first! then AP. MJD went 9th!

only if he didnt sprain his ankle...........he was really starting to turn the burners on...

9th? Wow, I thought me getting MJD at 6th in a 12teamer PPR was the best steal ... NINTH? Dang.

ADP, Brees, Forte, Turner, DWill, MJD

10-3 ... and counting

Turner was tearing it up before he went out. I believe the Falcons swapped out their main blocking schemes and his yardage then went way up to match his touchdowns. Didn't he score in like 7 straight games?

The much better thread would have been passing on him for Forte than Turner.

Took Turner 2nd and defeated the team that drafted MJD last week in the first round of the playoffs. Thanks to Moreno, Holmes, and 85 :music_guitarred: