Sign in to follow this  
Madler

WR & TE Help

Standard scoring league

Need one of 3 WR, already played Wayne last night:

Harvin v. Panthers

Britt v. Dolpins

Avant v. Niners

Just read that Harvin practiced in full today and was in good spirits. Until his migraines he was on a tear. Bitt has scored a TD in last 3/4 games. The only one he didn't was last week and Young did not play. Young is expected to start. Avant takes over for Maclin who is out, as Eagles #2 WR

Need one of 2 TE

H. Miller v. Packers

G. Olsen v. Ravens

Both have been up and mostly down. Leaning towards Miller since Bears have blown, although Steelers not much better

Our league does not start playoffs until the real playoffs. Right now I am tied for the last spot so I need to win this week. Any help you can give will be great

Standard scoring league

Harvin v. Panthers

Britt v. Dolpins

Avant v. Niners

Just read that Harvin practiced in full today and was in good spirits. Until his migraines he was on a tear. Bitt has scored a TD in last 3/4 games. The only one he didn't was last week and Young did not play. Young is expected to start. Avant takes over for Maclin who is out, as Eagles #2 WR

Need one of 2 TE

H. Miller v. Packers

G. Olsen v. Ravens

Both have been up and mostly down. Leaning towards Miller since Bears have blown, although Steelers not much better

Our league does not start playoffs until the real playoffs. Right now I am tied for the last spot so I need to win this week. Any help you can give will be great

Man, tough choices.

Go Britt, assuming VY plays the whole game.

I'd sit Harvin. CAR will limit him and don't expect much from Avan. SF shut down AZ passing game.

As for TE, I'd go Miller. Cutler is shite.

Thanks for responding to mine

Britt.... Phins have a bad secondary

Miller.... the field in baltimore is going to be cold and slippery with the anow they are going to get today and tomorrow

Standard scoring league

Harvin v. Panthers

Britt v. Dolpins

Avant v. Niners

Need one of 2 TE

H. Miller v. Packers

G. Olsen v. Ravens

I'd prolly roll with Britt and Miller.

Thanks for answering mine.

Definitely Miller, but I'd have to say britt will probably do well now that VY is taking charge. I think the 49ers sort of surprised Arizona at home, so I wouldn't take that to mean their pass D is actually all that great.

Thanks for answering mine. I feel SF defence is that good.

I would favor G Olsen. But if they have been using him for blocking this season go for Miller. To tell you the truth I haven't been following these two very much.

If Harvin is healthy I would give him the shot. If not go with Britt, who should get more targets than Avant.

And I don't have strong feelings about either Olsen or Miller, but I'm leaning towards Miller.

Standard scoring league

Harvin v. Panthers

Britt v. Dolpins

Avant v. Niners

Need one of 2 TE

H. Miller v. Packers

G. Olsen v. Ravens

Harvin v. Panthers

Britt v. Dolpins

Avant v. Niners (49ers have done a good job shuting down pass recently)

H. Miller v. Packers

G. Olsen v. Ravens

For WR, I would go Britt, with Harvin a close 2nd. You know Britt is going to play, and not sure if Harvin is healthy enough to play full game. As for the TE, weather will likely be a problem for both games. I would check to see the health of Hester, before deciding. If he does not play, play Olsen, if he does play Miller.

Standard scoring league

Harvin v. Panthers

Britt v. Dolpins

Avant v. Niners

Need one of 2 TE

H. Miller v. Packers

G. Olsen v. Ravens

Rice is questionable and if Rice is out and Harvin is in, I would 100% say go with Harvin, even against a tough Carolina Pass D. I don't trust Britt, even with Young back. In regards to the Eagles WR's, actually Avant and Brown have been playing even for Maclin and add Curtis who looks to be back this week in a game where the weather is going to be pretty nasty. In other words, I would stay away from that.

Packers and Ravens both are middle of the road against TE's. That being said, I really like Heath this week. call it a gut feeling. Weather is supposed to be nasty in both places favoring shot passing games over deep ones. I just think that with Ward gimpy and Pitt needing to right the ship, they will be focusing on the run and basics like getting big heath the ball in the red zone.

I think both of these choices are an absolute crap shoot. That being said, although Sidney Rice will probably play, he is listed as questionable and that is a Sunday night game. So you'll need to commit early.

Panthers have 4th ranked receiving D. Fins are #25 and Niners are #27. So, the odds say Britt b/c he's their #1 option. Plus, TEN is playing at home.

For the TE spot, I'd go with Miller. I have Olsen in one of my leagues and he and the Bears blow. Plus, I'm from Baltimore so I'm probably a little biased. Their D should embarrass Cutler in a must-win home game.

Please help with mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=359753

Standard scoring league

Harvin v. Panthers

Britt v. Dolpins

Avant v. Niners

Need one of 2 TE

H. Miller v. Packers

G. Olsen v. Ravens

Thanks for your response!

I say Harvin if he plays....with his headaches gone he will be a stud again...

Go with Miller...he is due and will get 5-8 rec....