Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

cbfalcon

Just got my tickets to Muse in Los Angeles! Got seats in the first section of the lower level. Dead center baby!

Gonna be the sickness.

Just got my tickets to Muse in Los Angeles! Got seats in the first section of the lower level. Dead center baby!

Gonna be the sickness.

Awesome! :music_guitarred:

I saw them this past December in Vegas, then about a month ago in Fort Worth. I'm not going to get into specifics and ruin any surprises for you, but they are going all out production wise on this tour. It'll be one of the best shows you've ever seen IMO.

Awesome! :music_guitarred:

I saw them this past December in Vegas, then about a month ago in Fort Worth. I'm not going to get into specifics and ruin any surprises for you, but they are going all out production wise on this tour. It'll be one of the best shows you've ever seen IMO.

I am an old man when it comes to modern rock music. They pretty good?, where are they from? Glamrock with this productin stuff?

I listened to my share of heavy metal... Pretty much on a Texas country music kick for a few years now, and always old school country.

I am an old man when it comes to modern rock music. They pretty good?, where are they from? Glamrock with this productin stuff?

I listened to my share of heavy metal... Pretty much on a Texas country music kick for a few years now, and always old school country.

They're a British band. I'd compare them most to old Radiohead. Some people would compare them to Interpol, Coldplay, etc. I think they're much more hard rock than those bands though.

They're a British band. I'd compare them most to old Radiohead. Some people would compare them to Interpol, Coldplay, etc. I think they're much more hard rock than those bands though.

Hardrock must have been ultimate place to watch it.

:lol: