Sign in to follow this  
MFFL Champ

Offseason news about league players

could Choice replace Hardesty in CLE??

Calvin Watkins of ESPN Dallas reports that the Cowboys are fielding trade offers from teams about Marion Barber and Tashard Choice.

Watkins cites "multiple sources," but one source tells ESPN's Matt Mosley that the team will not trade Barber. It's interesting to note that the story does not downplay the possibility of Choice being dealt. Though a trade seems unlikely, Dallas is in wheeling-and-dealing mode, having sent away Patrick Crayton and Pat McQuistan on Friday. Check back Saturday for an update.

could Choice replace Hardesty in CLE??

I doubt it unless they blow Dallas away with an offer...they got Choice for two years at cheap money.

I doubt it unless they blow Dallas away with an offer...they got Choice for two years at cheap money.

i'd be even happier if DAL traded away MBIII - cause that would leave Choice the clearcut #1 when Felix goes down with a pulled mangina by week2...

How about my boy Joe Cool getting yet another new toy? Sure, Housh might not be what he was in CIN, but he's good enough to beat the #3 DB on most any team as Boldin and Mason occupy the CBs... Plus, when BAL goes 3-wide, Heap and/or Rice are going to be open if one of those 3 aren't...

Flacco could throw for 5,000 yards! :)

How about my boy Joe Cool getting yet another new toy? Sure, Housh might not be what he was in CIN, but he's good enough to beat the #3 DB on most any team as Boldin and Mason occupy the CBs... Plus, when BAL goes 3-wide, Heap and/or Rice are going to be open if one of those 3 aren't...

Flacco could throw for 5,000 yards! :)

opposing db's can run backwards and still keep up with Housh, Boldin, and Mason:) Their ages are about as fast as their 40 times - - - 5.3, 4.9, 4.8. Then again you have break out speed with Heap :overhead:

I'm going for it! Palmer - T.O - #85 - - fock it....

Carson Palmer (at NE): The Patriots have an inexperienced secondary with Leigh Bodden (shoulder) now out for the year. That means second-year pro Darius Butler and rookie Devin McCourty are starting at cornerback in Week 1 against Chad Ochocinco and Terrell Owens. Palmer should be able to use his veteran receivers to exploit the youth in New England's secondary, and this is a good week to count on Palmer. He might be throwing a lot if the Patriots offense can score as expected, and this game should be high-scoring.

I'm going for it! Palmer - T.O - #85 - - fock it....

Carson Palmer (at NE): The Patriots have an inexperienced secondary with Leigh Bodden (shoulder) now out for the year. That means second-year pro Darius Butler and rookie Devin McCourty are starting at cornerback in Week 1 against Chad Ochocinco and Terrell Owens. Palmer should be able to use his veteran receivers to exploit the youth in New England's secondary, and this is a good week to count on Palmer. He might be throwing a lot if the Patriots offense can score as expected, and this game should be high-scoring.

I was just hanging with my neighbor who is a PATS fan...everyone is around here a few towns over from Foxboro...anyway, I just said to him that game could be a shootout.

uh oh. looks like BWells might be a game time decision... wonder who owns Hightower to start v. STL???

but then again, who would bench Mendy, Forte and Caddy v. CLE?

uh oh. looks like BWells might be a game time decision... wonder who owns Hightower to start v. STL???

but then again, who would bench Mendy, Forte and Caddy v. CLE?

Hightower will be gold - just do it! Bench Mendy :cheers: