8.03- QB Joe Flacco, Bal.

9.10- RB Darren McFadden, Oak.

10.03- QB Matthew Stafford, Det.

11.10- TE Greg Olsen, Chi.

12.03- QB Alex Smith, SF

13.10- TE Kevin Boss, NYG

14.03- D/ST, Green Bay Packers

15.10- K Matt Prater, Den.

Being new here, I didn't really have a "set plan" in mind, i.e. probably take the best player available. Didn't like the #10 slot, but you have to do the best with what one is given. Not a huge deal.

Thinking we start 3 WR, might at least focus on them at first...and I did, I guess. Liked my selections in 1 & 2, if Welker is healthy he is a great #3 and if not, House in the 7th will more than fill in. A tad "weak" at RB throughout, altho I expect big things from Wells and he was great value at the end of he 3rd round. Stewart-we will see, I guess, but not entirely comfortable with him as my #2. Spiller & McFad are marginal, one needs to step up for my team to have any kind of a chance. I regret not taking Maroney instead of McFadden!

I am not a believer in taking a TE early, and it shows. Fine with Olso (Martz will not use him tho) and Boss will recover fine. So-so here, but it doesn't concern me as my focus was on other positions.

I really do like my QBs as I targeted all 3 of them. On a week-to-week basis one of them will step up and in this format it was my perception this is a good strategy. You all know better than I, so I may have screwed it up, but let's see how it works this year. Stafford is in for some big games, and when he isn't I think Smith with Crabtree/Davis will score TDs. You all have discussed Flacco and he will be steady-to-spectacular the whole season.

Green Bay defense had the most TDs last year, so I like them as my defense this year. Kicker-who cares, Prater is my "home town" selection.

Best Picks: Wells, Welker and waiting on a QB

Worst Pick: McFadden and maybe waiting one round too long on a TE (not sure Stafford would have waited until 11th round tho)

Best guess as to my finish: middle of the pack. If QBs excel, then I will contend. Otherwise, you all will be celebrating and I will drown my sorrows in a few Smithwicks!

Thank you for inviting me as I learned plenty....I wish the best for NAn's recovery also.

So, here is the team I ended up with:

1.10- WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari.

2.03- WR Calvin Johnson, Det.

3.10- RB Chris Wells, Ari.

4.03- RB Jonathan Stewart, Car.

5.10- WR Wes Welker, NE

6.03- RB C.J. Spiller, Buf.

7.10- WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Sea.

8.03- QB Joe Flacco, Bal.

9.10- RB Darren McFadden, Oak.

10.03- QB Matthew Stafford, Det.

11.10- TE Greg Olsen, Chi.

12.03- QB Alex Smith, SF

13.10- TE Kevin Boss, NYG

14.03- D/ST, Green Bay Packers

15.10- K Matt Prater, Den.

Being new here, I didn't really have a "set plan" in mind, i.e. probably take the best player available. Didn't like the #10 slot, but you have to do the best with what one is given. Not a huge deal.

Thinking we start 3 WR, might at least focus on them at first...and I did, I guess. Liked my selections in 1 & 2, if Welker is healthy he is a great #3 and if not, House in the 7th will more than fill in. A tad "weak" at RB throughout, altho I expect big things from Wells and he was great value at the end of he 3rd round. Stewart-we will see, I guess, but not entirely comfortable with him as my #2. Spiller & McFad are marginal, one needs to step up for my team to have any kind of a chance. I regret not taking Maroney instead of McFadden!

I am not a believer in taking a TE early, and it shows. Fine with Olso (Martz will not use him tho) and Boss will recover fine. So-so here, but it doesn't concern me as my focus was on other positions.

I really do like my QBs as I targeted all 3 of them. On a week-to-week basis one of them will step up and in this format it was my perception this is a good strategy. You all know better than I, so I may have screwed it up, but let's see how it works this year. Stafford is in for some big games, and when he isn't I think Smith with Crabtree/Davis will score TDs. You all have discussed Flacco and he will be steady-to-spectacular the whole season.

Green Bay defense had the most TDs last year, so I like them as my defense this year. Kicker-who cares, Prater is my "home town" selection.

Best Picks: Wells, Welker and waiting on a QB

Worst Pick: McFadden and maybe waiting one round too long on a TE (not sure Stafford would have waited until 11th round tho)

Best guess as to my finish: middle of the pack. If QBs excel, then I will contend. Otherwise, you all will be celebrating and I will drown my sorrows in a few Smithwicks!

Thank you for inviting me as I learned plenty....I wish the best for NAn's recovery also.

:cheers: