Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

Who is my 5th keeper

I am trying to decide on my 5th keeper in my money league....12 teams and each team must keep 5 players...no adjustment for keeping only 4...has to be 5....

scoring...1 point for 25 yards rush and rec....1 ppr,,,,6 point tds....5 point bonus at 100 yards

start....1qb, 2RB, 2WR, 1 flex at RB or WR, TE, K , Def

My 4 definate keepers....

Rodgers

CJ

Sjax

Larry Fitzgerald

I had every intention of keeping Benson but with a possible suspension coming...not so sure....My other options are Jonathan Stewart and Ocho Cinco....

I have the 11th pick in a serpentine draft....

Do I just stay with Benson and get WR/WR with my 1st 2 picks????

Normally I like the idea of flexing an RB, but I'm not sure it's worthwhile in this league because of the scoring, especially a guy like Benson who catches a fair number of passes at best. In that scoring, Ocho averaged over 1 fantasy point/game more than Benson last year because of the skew towards receivers that high PPR, low yardage gives if you (and that's including the 5-point bonuses).

Wow! Can you really go wrong with that team?! I would stick with Benson. At this point its not certain he'll be suspended, stewart is in timeshare and ocho cinco is aging. I would pick best WR at 11 and 14 because not sold on Leinart as Fitz's QB yet. He could dissapoint this year.

I would also say keep Benson. He's the workhorse on a run first offense. While Cincy should fair better this year with more options for Palmer, that also means more opportunities for Benson in the redzone. Its likely that there will be solid ppr receivers at the first 2 picks. The flash and bang for your team is with Rodgers and your RBs, even once byes start.

I would keep JStew only because he is younger and in Keeper league he could be money for years to come. If it's possible I would try and trade Benson or Ocho Cinco to another team to move up from the 11th spot.