Sign in to follow this  
bluesrams2

Just did an EPSN mock draft

12 teams, snake draft.

The big four were taken, and I went Andre Johnson over Frank Gore. My team ended up like this:

QB: Joe Flacco (5)

RB: Shonn Greene (2)

RB: Pierre Thomas (3)

WR: Andre Johnson (1)

WR: Michael Crabtree (4)

RB/WR: Ahmad Bradshaw (7) or Donald Brown (8)

TE: Jermichael Finley (6)

D/ST: NYG (14)

K: Joe Nedney (16)

BN: Jerhico Cotchery (9)

BN: Julian Edelman (10)

BN: Lynell Hamilton (11)

BN: Laurent Robinson (12)

BN: Leon Washington (13)

BN: Tashard Choice (15)

Thoughts? I took Crabtree over Boldin, Ochocinco, and Sidney Rice and am second guessing myself on that one. I was surprised to see Bradshaw and Brown available in the 7th and 8th. Would I be able to put together a team like this in my fairly competitive 12 team money league?

Overall I think this mock team is thin at WR, but I would definitely be happy with a team like this. Looking for analysis/comments on what I did right and wrong.

I like everything but I would have taken Ocho or Boldin over Crabtree. I don't know who was available at RB but you look pretty thin at your starting RB spot. I like Thomas but where's he at on the depth chart and Greene has alot of hype behind him and people think he.s just gonna pick up where Jones left off. Sure great line but he's only 2yrs into it with an unproven qb, I'd look for a more proven guy. Again I don't know what was ther just my thoughts.

The 5 RB's taken after I drafted Greene were Ryan Matthews, Knowshon Moreno :rolleyes: , Jamaal Charles, Lesean McCoy, Pierre Thomas (my pick).

I see Greene as a lock for top 10 RB's in standard scoring leagues and it would take a lot to convince me otherwise.

Should I expect Bradshaw and Brown to be available in the 7th and 8th rounds, or is that just a result of it being a free mock draft?

Also, what does everyone think of Choice this year? If something happens to Barber/Felix, will he get some snaps or will the uninjured one take over the majority of the work?

The 5 RB's taken after I drafted Greene were Ryan Matthews, Knowshon Moreno :rolleyes: , Jamaal Charles, Lesean McCoy, Pierre Thomas (my pick).

I see Greene as a lock for top 10 RB's in standard scoring leagues and it would take a lot to convince me otherwise.

Should I expect Bradshaw and Brown to be available in the 7th and 8th rounds, or is that just a result of it being a free mock draft?

Also, what does everyone think of Choice this year? If something happens to Barber/Felix, will he get some snaps or will the uninjured one take over the majority of the work?

i am not sure for that

Flacco in the 5th seems a bit early for my liking. Take a look at his schedule out of the gates -

@ NYJ

@ Cincinatti

Cleveland (probably a blow-out, only a solid match-up)

@ Pittsburgh

It does get easier, so he may be a trade target of mine after these first 4 matchups.

Back to your draft - if Cutler/Kolb were still available at that pick, then I think you made a big mistake. If not, then I would've waited another round or two, and tried to grab Matt Ryan, Eli Manning, or see if Flacco dropped.