Sign in to follow this  
BartHendricks17

The Prediction Threads

First, although Bart appreciates yostevo's dedication to the Lions, Bart would also appreciate it if yostevo would stop trying to steal Bart's thunder on the fearless predictions. It's a well-known fact that people have come on this site for years desperately awaiting Bart's predictions so they can have a chance at drafting a respectable team. Second, Bart just wants to say that you are all welcome for the gem of advice last year to take Chris Johnson over Adrian Peterson. Consider your league trophy a small token of Bart's appreciation for his fans. Bart would now like to furnish everyone with a few locks:

1. Matthew Stafford blows Kevin Kolb's numbers out of the water.

2. Greg Jennings finishes as a top 5 WR.

3. Matt Schaub finishes as the #1 QB in fantasy.

4. Chris Johnson fails to crack the top 5 RBs.

5. Bart pads his lead on league championships over every person on this site.

Bart's been receiving countless emails about whether Bart will or will not be in Vegas again this year. Rest assured, Bart will be there and will again be hosting Bart's annual NFL Kick-Off Party.

I predict that I can't compete with your third person.

I digress to Bart. :(

I predict that I can't compete with your third person.

George is getting ANGRY!!

George is getting ANGRY!!

Bart is tired of the Seinfeld references. As many on this site know, Bart was an original writer on that show and has moved on to bigger things.

Bart is tired of the Seinfeld references. As many on this site know, Bart was an original writer on that show and has moved on to bigger things.

"bart" likes his chicken spicy!!!

I don't see CJ out of the top 5 baring injury but I love Shaub as the #1 overall.

If Owens Daniels can stay healthy, Shaub can put up the best QB numbers in the leauge (imo)

I don't see Stafford over Kolb, and I definitely don't see Schaub as #1.

Owen Daniels can't "stay" healthy, because he's not healthy to begin with.

Chris Johnson probably won't finish outside top 5 unless he's hurt, but it could happen, and Greg Jennings probably won't finish top 5 unless Driver gets hurt early on. Even then, Jermichael Finley's rise kills his TD potential.

Really? And you didn't correct him? The line is "George is getting UPSET!". I used to work for Putumayo. Do you know Dan Storper?

I always look forward to bart's prediction for the Lions season. I think I recall a 13 win prediction not to many years ago :rolleyes:

I always look forward to bart's prediction for the Lions season. I think I recall a 13 win prediction not to many years ago :rolleyes:

Bart understands that you are still upset about Bart's 1991 Lions prediction. Bart was just as frustrated as Bart's fans after that season. The Lions finished with 12 wins that season.