Sign in to follow this  
MRclutch4

Need help with RB situation

I have 4 RB's right now: Ricky Williams, Joseph Addai, Leon Washington, and Darren Sproles. I was considering dropping Washington and picking up Ahmad Bradshaw. I feel like this would be a good move, but when Leon was with the Jets he was a pretty good Running Back. Any input?

You should definitely pick up Bradshaw. Reports are that he's recovered from his nagging industries last year, and that he's actually getting plenty of first-team carries in camp. If this is a keeper or dynasty, he's also only 24, and has a lot of potential should he ever become the Giants lead back.

However, unless you get points for return yards, I'd think about dropping Sproles instead of Washington. With the drafting of Mathews, the Chargers made it clear that Sproles would never be a big-time back for them. I don't really think he'll ever be that guy wherever he goes after this year. Washington will probably end up in a similar role to Sproles in Seattle, but there's a bit less working against him--namely, no fresh-legged 1st-round draft pick in the way.

I have 4 RB's right now: Ricky Williams, Joseph Addai, Leon Washington, and Darren Sproles. I was considering dropping Washington and picking up Ahmad Bradshaw. I feel like this would be a good move, but when Leon was with the Jets he was a pretty good Running Back. Any input?

I would do it. I have Williams, Addai, Bradshaw, all ranked close together. Dump Leon.