Sign in to follow this  
touchdowntwitaker

Ronnie Brown - big year?

Both those guys know they prob wont be there next year. Im not too concerened with Ricky if Brown is playing well.. I see his value too low.. If he stays healthy, he'll vault into the top 10 this year. He was real consistent. All articles say he looks great, but then again, I don't know the potential to be awesome after coming off Lis? Franc injury.

What is your take? He is giving me the luxury to go get a top qb or wr because i have faith he will be a top 10 back i can get later on.. Esp with Miami rush sched down stretch and him playing for his next contract.

AS a Dolphin fan I can tell you he is frustrating to own. He gets hurt all the time and misses the late season games. Can you bank on him not getting hurt? You better have plan B (Ricky) or a solid backup.

He can be a top 10 RB no question if...........

Ronnie Brown is fool's gold...always starts the season looking like the steal of the draft and always ends the season soaking in the trainer's tub---The only way that "Brown can work for you" is if, after you draft him, he starts the season off hot---then, find an owner who does not have a working memory and pawn him off for a slow starting stud back before his inevitable yearly injury.

I dunno about this guy anymore. Sure he is talented but the dude is hurt every year. If you do draft him make sure you grab Ricky later or you will regret it.

He's still good value in the 5th or 6th I think. You just have to have a backup plan with him for sure.

I'm a huge Dolphins fan as well, and I always tell my friends when drafting Brown, it's not if he will get injured, it's when he eventually will. I predict he doesn't play a full slate of game this season. My best bet is 12 games. With that ssaid, I still would draft him if he was stil around in the 5th round and beyond.

At home vs Buffalo and Detroit in weeks 15 and 16. If he survives the season its a great playoffs. Provided you get past week 14 @ NYJ

He's good every year for the first 4-8 weeks until he gets injured.