Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Awesome

Who should I give up for Brett Favre?

I have Donovan McNabb and Ben Roethlisberger as my QB.

He wants a running back. I can offer him Jahvid Best with Donovan McNabb or Thomas Jones with Donovan McNabb. Who should I try to get rid of first? I'm leaning towards Thomas Jones, but I feel like Jahvid Best could have a mediocre season and Thomas Jones could pull through towards the end of the season if Charles gets injured. Thoughts?

I don't know how much you need Favre, but he does have a shot at being elite again this year. I'd look to move Jones, but I don't know if that trade would get accepted. Best has a bit more risk, being a rookie on an unproven offense, but he also has upside like whoa. With Charles likely to get most or at least half of the work in Kansas City, I would keep Best and go for the home run. I would not trade Best and Donovan for Favre, unless you get bonus points for players who masturbate in Crocs.

I don't know how much you need Favre, but he does have a shot at being elite again this year. I'd look to move Jones, but I don't know if that trade would get accepted. Best has a bit more risk, being a rookie on an unproven offense, but he also has upside like whoa. With Charles likely to get most or at least half of the work in Kansas City, I would keep Best and go for the home run. I would not trade Best and Donovan for Favre, unless you get bonus points for players who masturbate in Crocs.

Favre is money in those leagues!

Seriously though, I wouldn't trade McNabb with Best/ Jones for Favre this year. Too many Q marks. Would rather trade for younger with high side, like Flacco or Ryan.

Favre is money in those leagues!

Seriously though, I wouldn't trade McNabb with Best/ Jones for Favre this year. Too many Q marks. Would rather trade for younger with high side, like Flacco or Ryan.

I would too except the Matt Ryan owner is someone who only drafted Atl, Balt, and Dal players. He refuses to give up those guys.

The Flacco owner is new to fantasy football and I feel like he would not be one to trade.

The Brett Favre owner has Rodgers as starter.

Then I doubt this trade is going to happen unless you give up a pretty good player. He's set at QB with Rodgers and gets little benefit from swapping Favre for another QB as part of a 2 for 1. Really good trade chip for the first guy whose QB busts.

If he would do it, McNabb with Jones. I would be shocked if he would take it, but it doesn't hurt to try. I would not give up Best if that is what it takes. No way, no how.