Sign in to follow this  
SteelMan7

Help me put the cherry on top....

Alright guys , here it goes.....

Standard scoring league , formerly a 12 teamer but now only 10. We start qb-2rb-2wr-flex etc...This is the last year of a 3 year keeper cycle , allowed 2 per year.

I kept CJ and MJD for a 2nd and a 9th round pick. ( Hell Yeah ! )

I am currently 2 time defending champ , looking to 3-peat. Here's the deal , I pick 7th this year and by my calculations best available at that point will be as follows....

qb - peyton,brady,rivers (brees was not kept but will be gone imo)

wr - wayne,fitz,austin,calvin,marshall

rb - greene,matthews,mccoy

te - none were kept

So , pretty simple guys , WHO DO YOU PICK ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions , I'll pop back in later with what I was thinking.

Alright guys , here it goes.....

Standard scoring league , formerly a 12 teamer but now only 10. We start qb-2rb-2wr-flex etc...This is the last year of a 3 year keeper cycle , allowed 2 per year.

I kept CJ and MJD for a 2nd and a 9th round pick. ( Hell Yeah ! )

I am currently 2 time defending champ , looking to 3-peat. Here's the deal , I pick 7th this year and by my calculations best available at that point will be as follows....

qb - peyton,brady,rivers (brees was not kept but will be gone imo)

wr - wayne,fitz,austin,calvin,marshall

rb - greene,matthews,mccoy

te - none were kept

So , pretty simple guys , WHO DO YOU PICK ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions , I'll pop back in later with what I was thinking.

you're fine with rb's...i'd take best qb/wr on board.

I would take Wayne or Austin and then grab another WR with your next pick. With that talent at RB you can afford to wait on a QB.

id take matthews, calvin or peyton. tough call if all 3 are available. i dont see a downside in taking matthews if he is best available in your rankings. you can start 3 RBs each week and if you have that option, i would take advantage of it. tough choice... but if after the first round you are sitting with RB/RB/RB, then you can just load up on WRs and QB in the next 3 or 4 rounds. my strategy is to take best available until im full at a position then maybe wait to build depth with sleepers. if you score big on any sleepers you are bound to make the playoffs.