• Nicks
    • Ward
    • Boldin
    • Floyd
    • Sims-Walker

I need to start 2 WR's and my current 2 keepers are:

Crabtree

Bowe

My 2nd pick will be a backup WR. I am looking for consistency not so much upside. All of these guys have questions, who should I take?

Also I have 3 solid RB's so I don't need a 4th RB as much. RB's Turner, Peterson, Rice.

Select one

S Smith (Car)

Ochocinco

Nicks

Ward

Boldin

Floyd

Sims-Walker

6 points for TD, 1 point per 10 yards rec. -3 for fumbles.

Thanks for your help!

Boldin is a stud.

And yer not supposed to bench yer studs.

MSW is another tier down, but also a stud ... he'd be next on my list.

boldin is better than both of your current receivers. he's a tier above everyone else you posted.

A whole different tier you say?

I'm gonna hafta agree. Since I already said it.

I went with Floyd :shocking: Without Jackson someone has to catch the majority of balls Rivers throws. Floyd is almost identical to Vjax both (6'-5") with speed. The difference is Vjax has more experience but that is about to change with his suspension and hold out. If you had your draft early you could grab Floyd in round 10+ but now you may have to get him as early as the 6th or 7th round.

I went with Floyd :shocking: Without Jackson someone has to catch the majority of balls Rivers throws. Floyd is almost identical to Vjax both (6'-5") with speed. The difference is Vjax has more experience but that is about to change with his suspension and hold out. If you had your draft early you could grab Floyd in round 10+ but now you may have to get him as early as the 6th or 7th round.

i agree with floyd...... i had to grab in @ 7:3...... the next day he went 6:5...... but as far as the list goes i have to say if you have all these guys to choose from you could get a couple of these guys...... how many teams in the league?

10 teams in the league. After my 2nd pick I dont have a pick until the end of the 4th.

Yes I got all 3 RB's. Its a keepers league. I had Rice in the 11th last year and Charles in the 16th. I traded Charles for Turner in the 3rd. I also have the 1st pick so I will be taking Peterson or MJD

A Johnson is not available otherwise that would be my #1 choice.

Maybe I don't know how keeper leagues work......but how were ADP and MJD not kept by their owners of last year????

AP and MJD were not able to be kept. Our system work on round drafted and votes. Teams vote on players to move them up a round. If a player gets to round 0 then he becomes a FA. This way ever year some top players are put back in the pool. Each player is also allowed one franchise tag every 4 years. The franchise tag allows an owner to keep him even if he goes to round 0, but its only for 1 extra year.